• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD 5/25/15

Of all the things that drives me crazy in WWE, the whole people standing in the right places and saying the right things at the right time for no reason other than to advance the plot makes me the craziest.

They'll be in the death slot right before the big ending segment that takes 20 minutes and ends with Ambrose signing the contract as our nitwit villains are foiled again through wacky shenanigans as the laugh track plays.

I think the branding will be confusing when the general pop figures put he doesn't have a boxing gimmick in any way

I would have never considered boxer/boxing. I guess even "KO" could be added into that. I actually just see his attire of as rough around the edges fighter.

Tamina's built like a man. Now a fight between her and Rusev would have been interesting. The mic would have been up his ass sideways.

WHAT THE FUCK I wasn't paying attention did tamina just beat the fucking number one contender who is in a title match sunday????

WHO CARES IT'S TIME TO FEEL THA POWAAAHHH

That was one of the more painfully bad, bowling shoe ugly matches I have watched in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back