Raw LD: The Return of WCW's Version Of Gillberg,Survivor Series and HIAC Build

That N Word

Actively evolving
14712575_1122820207809614_5458756951292247623_o.jpg

Owens:
It seems today that all you see is Sasha Banks and Roman Reigns all on your TV
Goldberg: But where are those good old Undefeated Baldheads
Sasha: Reigns,Rollins,and Strowman: No Stone Cold so we got....
Entire Family:Original Ryback...we got...
Lucky there's a man who
hates Brock as much as we do...
All the things that make us
Sasha: cry! cry! cry!
Entire Family: He's... a... Bald... Head... Guy!

TONIGHT'S EPISODE!!!
WILL RAW EXCEPT SMACKDOWN'S OFFER? WILL GOLDBERG EXCEPT? WILL STEPHANIE #BEATUPMICKFOLEY? WILL SETH ROLLINS GET HIS HANDS ON KEVIN OWENS? WILL CHRIS JERICHO SNAP? WILL BRAUN STROWMAN BE "NEXT?" FIND OUT TONIGHT ON THE KEVIN OWENS SHOW

Sarcasm-laden OP with photoshopped header images? That gimmick will never get over. Can't say it's not...creative, though.

"Will Goldberg Except?" should be the thread title as well as a t-shirt.

Sarcasm-laden OP with photoshopped header images? That gimmick will never get over. Can't say it's not...creative, though.

"Will Goldberg Except?" should be the thread title as well as a t-shirt.

"Except" is going to be on his new shirt; front "WHO EXCEPTS!?" and back "(that is, who gives in to their cowardice and chooses to be the exception to the list of performers that must fight Goldberg)".

You forgot to ask

"WILL WWE CAPITALIZE ON THE EXPOSURE GOLDBERG'S RETURN WILL BRING, IN ORDER TO CREATE A SHOW THAT WILL GENERATE BUZZ SO THAT FANS WILL TUNE IN NEXT WEEK OR WILL THEY FUCK UP AGAIN? - Find Out Tonight!!!!!!!1111"

I'm half tempted to watch tonight, but I just know it'll be a 15 minute segment of beating around the bush until Goldberg concludes "Brock, You're Next." I hope you all enjoy, though.

Wow! This RAW Pre-show is totally tubular! Jerry Lawler just said that Neville is so ugly that he won't need a Halloween mask! HA!

I love how the picture of Vincent J McMahon in the intro is him in a plaid shirt and glasses looking like "The fuck do you want boy!?"

Fuck it, I'm pumped to see Goldberg later. I get that he's old and all, but for a couple years he was so insany over.

I see they are covering their asses in the case that Goldberg bombs. Dallas vs. Neville should have fans tuning in by the masses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back