The Kevin Owens Show LD 9/26- When It Reigns It Boos!,Rollins Injured,Gift of Jericho

Very interested to see what this number dips to. Under one million would make me laugh my ass off

A terrible rating really shouldn't come as a surprise to them. They can hardly stand up against football alone. Vince would be foolish to think he can withstand the combined might of football AND the most anticipated and heated presidential debate in ages.

Unless they had Fake Trump vs Fake Hillary tonight for 15+ minutes. That would even the playing the field.

Seems like everyone else was airing the debate. Vince should've just streamed it through Raw.

Seems like everyone else was airing the debate. Vince should've just streamed it through Raw.

Given I ain't American and wasn't interested in the presidential debate in the slightest but still didn't bother to watch it due the show being crap, that should be of even more concern to Vince and co.
Clash of Champions last night really gave little reason to tune in tonight.

Read the results. The card was dreadful. Almost cringe worthy. Mantaur vs Repo Man probably would have drawn more than the main event.

Becca and I were at the show. The crowd died at the Cruiserweight tag and it was easily the popcorn break match of the show. Most people HATED Stephanie ripping into Mick like she did, including Becca who is a big Stephanie fan.

After the show went off the air (I'm assuming), Owens and Jericho kept beating on Enzo until Sami Zayn made the save (he was on Superstars as well). No dark match, which was advertised as Roman/Enzo and Cass vs. Jericho/Owens/Rusev.

I think I'll switch to Smackdown only. Start watching NXT and keep up RAW from the website. That's my best solution for now.

From Feb. - August I didn't watch any Raws live. I went back and skimmed through a few of them once they were up on the Network. I kept watching the PPVs. Didn't feel like a I missed anything. Personally I care about Jericho's segments, Owens, Charlotte, and Sasha. That's about it.

NXT is a must. Much more enjoyable watch. Less filler, more action, better stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back