The Kevin Owens Show LD 9/26- When It Reigns It Boos!,Rollins Injured,Gift of Jericho

I don't care, people are gonna bitch. I dig that decision. They'll make a good tag team.

Guys, guys, guys... was anybody really that interested in seeing Cesaro or Sheamus compete for either the US or World titles? Snoozefest. At least this way Raw combats the fact that their tag division sucks for a little bit longer.

I don't care, people are gonna bitch. I dig that decision. They'll make a good tag team.

Me too. Let Sheamus do all the talking, and they'll be entertaining. I mean, they're both extremely solid wrestlers and ****** strong, so the possibilities of cool double team moves are pretty infinite.

Debate time.

If The Club wins the titles and no one is watching do the titles actually change hands.

They have the potential to be a good, dysfunctional tag team or an ok heel team. I say give it a chance. The tag division is too small anyway. And everyone was complaining neither guy had anything to do.

Thanks for playing Club. See you next week for the beginning of your feud w/Golden Truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back