The Kevin Owens Show LD 9/26- When It Reigns It Boos!,Rollins Injured,Gift of Jericho

So the singles division is now: Reigns, Rusev, Rollins, Zayn, Jericho and Owens. 6 men for TWO titles. So that means that Neville will get into the mix soon and also, get ready for Roman vs Strowman.

One reason the Cruiserweight division will fade off quicky: It's not special any more, like it was in the 90s. The entire RAW roster could be cruiserweights, except Reigns, Rusev, Strowman, Cesaro and Sheamus.

I still maintain that it's a weird way to set it up to go through the whole series and then kind of pull the bait and switch, but Cesaro/Sheamus as a tag team does sound pretty fun.

Give it a chance it's only been around a week or so. They need the matches and they should be good ones.

I tried watching the CWC. Couldn't get down with that, either. I think it's lame to pigeonhole guys into a division and willl likely stunt their careers.

I think you guys are looking for a different forum for people who hate wrestling.

I don't hate wrestling, I want the Cruiserweights to succeed. But the main reason they were successful before was because they were doing things the main eventers couldn't or wouldn't do. But now the main eventers are doing things the cruiserweights used to do, so if the new cruiserweights want to be a success, they have to push the bar even higher than before. And that's not easy. They're people, not superhumans.

This will be a great tag team, that was hilarious. They have some chemistry together. Cesaro will be the straight man to Sheamus.

Starting to get the feeling Charlotte has become a storyline unto herself - a desire to create a "great" has superceded all else with her. Not sure how I feel about it.

No, in a brand split, none of the titles on either show are worth a fuck. The divisions aren't deep enough. We're going to have to see rematch after rematch after rematch after rematch. It's fucking gross.

And the thing is, you can't really fill the roster with names from NXT like Nakamura, Joe, Aries and Roode, because then, how do you place all of them at Summerslam of Wrestlemania, with 8 matches?

I just don't like TJ Perkins. He looks like the kinda guy that's really good at rapping Flo-Rida songs acapella.

Checking back in from the debate. How has RAW been? From the comments it doesn't sound like I'm missing much.

That was a good match don't know why the crowd was chanting CM PUNK. Talk about embarrassing yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back