• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD 9/5/2016: The Kevin Owens Show (Featuring HHH)

Although it would have been great if Sasha screamed "YOU THINK IT'S THAT EASY?!" at Dana the way Henry did at Cena.

So if Dana never came out, was Sasha going to be like "PSYCHE! THE BAD NEWS IS I'M COMING FOR YOU, CHARLOTTE!"

I mean, I'm RELIEVED she isn't retiring or anything, but tugging on the fans heartstrings just to announce a rematch is really odd.

I'm thinking it was an effort to test the fans' loyalty. We're on thin ice.

It's kind of weird that with three hours and half a roster, they couldn't find the time to at least give him a promo.

Given HHH didn't appear tonight, it'd be hilarious if Roman showed up on NXT baying for HHH's blood as he is supposed to. Pity, he'll probly interrupt HHH(the man he beat at Mania 32 for the top title) and get throwed Rusev in a pure sideshow battle.

Given HHH didn't appear tonight, it'd be hilarious if Roman showed up on NXT baying for HHH's blood as he is supposed to. Pity, he'll probly interrupt HHH(the man he beat at Mania 32 for the top title) and get throwed Rusev in a pure sideshow battle.

I wish the explanation for his absence was that he's invading HHH's home ala HHH/Orton in 2009.

How do you have show last week that pops like a mofo and essentially do nothing to follow it up?

How do you have show last week that pops like a mofo and essentially do nothing to follow it up?

It's a holiday for everyone. You think they can keep coming up with ideas like "let's have Sheamus vs. Cesaro nine times in a row" without letting them have a break?

It's a holiday for everyone. You think they can keep coming up with ideas like "let's have Sheamus vs. Cesaro nine times in a row" without letting them have a break?

Holiday, Olympics, NFL.... Big Bang moving to Mondays.

They've literally have done nothing to add intrigue towards last weeks stories.

Because this show is poorly written and has no direction. They throw things against the wall and hope they stick. Then when they DO stick, they wipe it off the wall and just keep throwing shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back