Raw LD: The Return of WCW's Version Of Gillberg,Survivor Series and HIAC Build

Goldberg wasn't kidding at all when he said he was doing it just for his kid. Never thought I'd see him high-fiving kids and being so emotional out there.

Goldberg wasn't kidding at all when he said he was doing it just for his kid. Never thought I'd see him high-fiving kids and being so emotional out there.

This was cool. Probably the best part. My main concern about all this was a 50 year old man feigning the indestructible facade. Instead, we had a very human side of Goldberg while remaining pumped.

Now, forgive me, I wasn't as enchanted with the promo, but I give kudos to all parties for recognizing that obstacle in a Goldberg return and going another direction.

This one night was way better than his whole WWE run in 03-04.

Loved the superstars cheering him when he walked to the ring part.

He's always been honest about wanting to be a superhero and not bullshit around. Dude just thrives on it.

To everyone that thinks that Goldberg was the best part of RAW:

72156863.jpg

"You're Last!"

Great ending to his promo with the final line. Wonder if he will follow through with a one and done deal.

To everyone that thinks that Goldberg was the best part of RAW:

72156863.jpg

Considering Raw wasn't exactly firing on all cylinders (and rarely does anymore), Goldberg's return pretty much was the most entertaining thing not named Chris Jericho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back