Welcome To Monday Night Raw!!! LD for 10/10

That N Word

Actively evolving
20161005_Raw_Sasha--da14d7c69251d8dbaadcdfe5bc571ef2.jpg

Welcome To The Kevin Owens Show Featuring Sasha Banks!!!

EARLIER IT WAS ANNOUNCED THAT KEVIN OWENS WOULD DEFEND AGAINST SETH ROLLINS AND SASHA BANKS WOULD DEFEND AGAINST CHARLOTTE AT THE HELL IN A CELL PAY PER VIEW. NO WORD ON IF THOSE MATCHES WILL TAKE PLACE IN A CELL. BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO EXPECT SO. WHATS NEXT FOR RAW'S TWO TOP STORY'S? FIND OUT TONIGHT!

ALSO THE BIG SHOW...I MEAN BRAUN STROWMAN IS LOOKING FOR A REAL OPPONENT! WILL SILAS YOUNG ACCEPT HIS CHALLENGE? WILL TUPAC SHAKUR FINALLY RISE? OR WILL BRAUN STROWMAN JUST DESTROY THE JOINT? FIND OUT TONIGHT!!!

ALSO GET THE GIFT OF JERICHO,THE BITCH OF STEPHANIE,THE TEARS OF FOLEY,AND THE BORE ON ROMAN!!! ALL TAKING PLACE ON THIS WEEKS EPISODE OF...THE KEVIN OWENS SHOW!!!!

Where is everyone?

LOL at Rusev interrupting the women. He'll get his ass handed to him.

I tune in to see Roman and Rusev fucking with a Banks/Charlotte segment. The fuck was that about?

I tune in to see Roman and Rusev fucking with a Banks/Charlotte segment. The fuck was that about?

Charlotte interrupted Sasha. Rusev interrupted both of them, Lana got pushed to the ground and Rusev got kicked out of the ring. When he went to go after the girls, Roman came out to save them. Don't know what it accomplished, but anything is better than Stephanie shrilling and slapping up a storm.

Oh and looks like Rusev got rid of the mustache.

I still don't understand why Rusev would want to interrupt them but eh. Make Reigns look like a hero I guess, even though it's kind of insulting.

"Thick AF" :lmao:

Do they really have to announce this as a "Women's Division" match? Shouldn't it be kind of obvious, with the boobs and all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back