Old School RAW LD welcomes you to the New Generation of Rock N' Wrestling on 11/15

That was a perfect blend of old and new. They paid homage to the old guys while still advancing new storylines.

Now if only they announce an all-RAW 10-man elimination match on Smackdown, that features Zack Ryder (much like they announced an all SD 10 man tonight)

im sad this part of the angle is over :(

although either Cena turnign full baddie OR him snaking his way guerilla style to kick some Nexus ass will be epic

Im thinking he turns heel soon enough, but tweener is good for the moment because the heel plans ofr Cena are still being discussed i presume by WWE from that report weeks ago.

for 1/2 of a second i thought cena had turned heel

I did too my jaw dropped.

This RAW from what i got to watch was epic.

Well, that's it. With just 6 days left let the debate begin.

Will Cena turn heel or not?

Will we ever discover the true motive of Nexus?

And just who is Mysterion ... ah yes we already have that one. Goodnite folks

Im gonna catch up on what i missed when it airs here tomorrow, but RAW has been on point lately and after tonight it only gets better i hope.

shouldnt cena be fired for disobeying barrett when he got ordered to raise his hand? or for hitting him for that matter? anyway regardless i still dont know what the fuck is gonna happen on sunday. awesome, awesome RAW and well worth sitting through the whole three hours.

That was probally the best raw of 2010 easily the Raw where Nexus invaded sucked ass and would have been terrible if it wasn't for one of the best endings in Raw history to go down. If we ever did a RAW of the year this is the one and for me it gets a

A. If you like it in numbers i will give it 9.5/10

shouldnt cena be fired for disobeying barrett when he got ordered to raise his hand? or for hitting him for that matter? anyway regardless i still dont know what the fuck is gonna happen on sunday. awesome, awesome RAW and well worth sitting through the whole three hours.

He did raise his hand, although it was for a split second, than dropped an Attitude Adjustment on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back