Raw LD 11/21/2016: A Victory Speech Longer Than The Victory

They're doing great on Smackdown.

Also, Sasha's a 2x champ, Nia's been booked really strong (last night not included) and Bayley is well on her way to a title program.

Charlotte's just been booked as the face of this thing, rightly so.

Why would Goldberg have to enter the Rumble to get a title match? The guy just squashed Brock friggin Lesnar.

I don't disagree, but that's mostly because they're actually competitive with each other over there.

With the exception of Nikki and Becky, they're competitive because everybody else is on the same average plane. Natty will never get a chance again. Naomi is entertaining and average in the ring. Carmella is average but getting better. Alexa Bliss is average but getting better.

Why would Goldberg have to enter the Rumble to get a title match? The guy just squashed Brock friggin Lesnar.

I think it was Stephanie manipulating the situation by presenting Goldberg w/a major challenge. One he was happy to accept.

Good point. After the match, the Universal Title should have just dropped from the sky like the ending to a Castlevania boss fight.

Rich Swann's the only guy in the CW division that I can will myself to care about. Also, I find it ironic that the CW champion has one of the most ground based offenses on the roster.

Eh, I think she's cute and has a nice voice. Will get confirmation from my friend if she's less of a horrible jerk the next time I talk to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back