Raw LD 11/02/15- "Will Roman Reign' or will Seth keep Rollin'"

Raw Question of The Night: Out of the active wrestlers who is your favorite act right

• Roman Reigns

• Seth Rollins

• Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family

• Dean Ambrose

• Cesaro

• Kevin Owens

• Sasha Banks

• Charlotte

• Paige

• The Brothers of Destruction

• The New Day

• The Dudley Boyz

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you. I've been begging for an Ambrose/Owens feud since KO got signed.

I just hope that if it indeed happens, as it should given the lack of challengers for KO at this time, that it doesn't dissolve into what Ambrose vs Wyatt turned out to be.
A well-thought storyline could see KO triumph but Ambrose's "lunatic underdog" persona coming to the fore and see his popularity increase even more to the point he could be a possible Rumble winner, especially if the SHIELD 3-way has any chance of happening.

I just hope that if it indeed happens, as it should given the lack of challengers for KO at this time, that it doesn't dissolve into what Ambrose vs Wyatt turned out to be.
A well-thought storyline could see KO triumph but Ambrose's "lunatic underdog" persona coming to the fore and see his popularity increase even more to the point he could be a possible Rumble winner, especially if the SHIELD 3-way has any chance of happening.

I think that if they let the two of them do what they do best, it could only make them both even more over. Top Heel vs Top Face. Both men are stellar talkers. Both men can put on a killer brawling style match. Both can sell. Its a match made in heaven to me.

Just started watching it and I'm already laughing within the first minute when JBL exclaims "What an ovation!" when Reigns makes his entrance as the crowd goes completely mild.

If they don't fucking push Kalisto some point soon I may lose it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back