• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD: 11/16/15 -"The Cesaro Section vs. The Roman Empire"

That N Word

Actively evolving
maxresdefault.jpg

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, November 16th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, November 17th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Bon Secours Wellness Arena
Greenbay,SC

The Go-Home Show for Survivor Series. We have a Deadman walking and a Demon by his side. Can The Roman Empire survive The Cesaro Section, Will The Showoff get locked in The Ambrose Asylum,Will Neville fly to the tounament semi-finals or will it be Advance Owens Advance. Will The Lucha Dragon upset the Champion of MexAmerica. Bray Wyatt and his family's path of destruction continues and more

We shall keep in mind that Greenville, South Carolina was the city that had the most unpredictable WWE moment in recent memory

Like seriously, who the hell expected this.

[YOUTUBE]JScFUr3OAlE[/YOUTUBE]

I remember being on another forum's LD while this segment was happening, and names being thrown around to come out were Ryback, Big Show, and Mark Henry.

Cesaro joining the Authority is something I hope I don't see. Just one of those things that no longer fits and I don't really see it being effective given the majority of hardcore fans like him.

Hopefully all 4 Tournament matches tonight are allowed ample time and each guy gets to go all out.

Taker and Kane open the show. Four tournament matches. And a Paige/Charolette segment.

This has the makings of a good go-home show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back