• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD: New Heel Of Authority! and a New Face of WWE?

Well this RAW has been slightly underwhelming. Pretty clear as each wrestler goes down with an injury just how badly this roster has been booked. Thank God Rusev is back though.

This Raw felt like they crammed a bunch of stuff in but nothing really happened.

Probably them spending the Christmas season throwing everything at the wall to see if anything sticks so they at least have some storylines till people come back from injuries.

A) Better crowd than last night.

B) Poor Rusev

C) At this point, Reigns could come and murder the whole heel roster and it still wouldn't be fine.

Where the fuck is the sympathy?! Where the fuck is Sheamus screwing Reigns over and over. If Reigns prevails the next night against 3 men, why would I feel for him?!

Jesus fuck man jesus fuck!

OH don't tell me Barrett is part of the Authority now as well. Jesus Christ I want them to kind of disappear not grow.
Sorry, from now on all of them are, like, super important and credible just because they are in The Authority. Forget what all of them have done before and all those dark matches and charisma sucking vacuum around all of them, now they are ultra credible just because WWE said so. :rolleyes:

The edition of Barrett,Rusev,and Sheamus was a smart edition based off of what I seen on Raw. And the cash-in makes sense now because it did it's job and got Reigns super over. Let's hope this continues. So coming out of Survivor Series and Raw we now have 4 made men that are stars now. Also I liked the Neville-Henry story but I felt the match should have went on a little longer. I think they should turn that into a storyline where Neville keep on beating legends like Show,Henry,Goldust and then all show him respect afterwards and turn it into a underdog story rise to the top.

As for Ambrose/Owens, WWE should really let them go out of the box in they're feud. Maybe let them get in to a bar fight or a bus stop brawl or something to add a little reality in to it. Make it personal.

As for Breeze/Ziggler, I like the way they made Breeze win over Ziggler a big deal and even compared him to Shawn Michaels it made him look like a star. But he needs to start picking up some more big wins and his feud with Ziggler needs to end at TLC with him beating Ziggler in a ladder match and completely dominating that match. Then start a bigger feud for him and keep moving him up the ladder. Also tweak his gimmick a bit.

As for The Wyatts, If WWE can somehow manage to bring in The Hardy Boyz (who I here is done with TNA) bring them in to side with The Dudleys and have The Wyatts go through them in some sort of 4-on-4 match.

As for Tag Divison, I like the way they started a triple threat feud but it felt forced. Make the babyfaces more aggressive to each other. Y'all are feuding for the title. Give Lucha Dragons the win and the title and have them feud with The Uso's who could eventually even turn heel on them. By WrestleMania 33 though, Kalisto needs to be a singles star in a Rey Mysterio like role.

But I will give WWE credit for creating some good stories to follow. But they need to capitalize on this opportunity to start The Reality Era for real this time.

It's safe to say Reigns is the face of WWE right now. And he is showing why he deserves to be there everyday that goes by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back