WWE RAW LD: 11/16/15 -"The Cesaro Section vs. The Roman Empire"

WWE.com was running a poll involving the Final Eight and who the fans wanted to see win the title. Captain Exciting ADR barley had 1% of the vote. Great talent that just can't connect.

WWE.com was running a poll involving the Final Eight and who the fans wanted to see win the title. Captain Exciting ADR barley had 1% of the vote. Great talent that just can't connect.

The MexAmerica thing is lame. Del Rio isn't the most interesting guy in the world but this is so boring.

Yeah he really isn't bad at anything that many people discuss on here (ring work, promos, etc). But for some reason no one gives a crap about him.

Yeah he really isn't bad at anything that many people discuss on here (ring work, promos, etc). But for some reason no one gives a crap about him.

I can't stand him but I also can't really tell you why.
He's just one of those people that something about him irritates me and that blocks and positives that there may be for him.

So who thinks we'll have Roman vs Owens in the finals?

If there is to be no shake up then that wouldn't be much of a surprise. Nevertheless, I'd rather Ambreigns go 1-on-1 after defeating the Midcard champs, and am holding out hope for a Roman Heel turn, which will also help elevate Ambrose as a huge Babyface going into Rumble season.

That said, I fear Roman wins the finals and the title in a clean manner, and they just simply have Sheamus cash-in to win the belt. That would be lazy but is not out of the question, unfortunately.

Part of it is he doesn't have a character or a personality. His entire persona can be summed up as "Mexican heel." He doesn't have the money or the cars anymore, so what else is there that makes him different other than he's from Mexico?

Reigns vs. Ambrose makes sense in the whole "brothers" fighting each other. What is going to happen? Can they put their friendship aside for this? story.

Reigns vs KO makes sense in a face vs. hell and can KO become a dual champion? story.

I'd go with Reigns vs Ambrose though.

If there is to be no shake up then that wouldn't be much of a surprise. Nevertheless, I'd rather Ambreigns go 1-on-1 after defeating the Midcard champs, and am holding out hope for a Roman Heel turn, which will also help elevate Ambrose as a huge Babyface going into Rumble season.

That said, I fear Roman wins the finals and the title in a clean manner, and they just simply have Sheamus cash-in to win the belt. That would be lazy but is not out of the question, unfortunately.

Great point

Well to be fair it's not like the ratings in the last hour were working. They might as well try something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back