WWE RAW LD: 11/16/15 -"The Cesaro Section vs. The Roman Empire"

So during this match, we've discussed Melissa Joan Hart and Patrick Swayze. Why do these people have jobs?

Another brilliant part of New Day: Not only are they very entertaining, they actually act like heels. By the book distracting the ref so the Ryback tag wasn't noticed. Wish more heels would follow suit

Sasha Banks better interrupt this contract signing ala Shawn Michaels in 2004 and just join the match by signing her name on the contract.

So during this match, we've discussed Melissa Joan Hart and Patrick Swayze. Why do these people have jobs?

Vince is in the back feeding lines and making sure they name drop the hottest names of the day. Vince is aggressively pursuing the cast of Family Maters to host Fast Lane.

Just hoping for a good match really. Don't care so much who wins.

Obviously Roman is the likely choice and that's fine.

Wait what? Reigns/Cesaro isn't the main event??? Please tell me the contract signing isn't closing the show :suspic:

Speaking of Sheamus.

I was playing the MITB ppv on WWE 2K16 and it took me about 10 minutes to remember who the real MITB carrier is.

I should have remembered with the amazing focus they've had on it but it slipped my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back