Getting Noticed By Management
RSmFZ86.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, May 2nd, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, May 3rd, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Scottrade Center
St. Louis, MO

WrestleZone Forums once again holds it's weekly live discussion for Monday Night Raw, where tonight, we should be in for quite the interesting ride. Last night, Vince made the announcement that both Shane and Stephanie would be on screen in control of WWE, in a nice little throwback to The Alliance. It is interesting to see what direction that storyline will take for the time being. With the main event for the next PPV already announced, it is interesting to see how the build progresses, and what we see from the Club and the Family (as described by Roman Reigns) tonight. Since tonight's show is being held in St. Louis, that has caused one thing to be highly speculated, and that is the return of Randy Orton. Last report I saw is that he would be good to go by May, and since the show is in St. Louis, it seems like tonight would be a good place to have his return although it's largely unknown what would be planned for him.

Here's to a (hopefully) good show.​

Hoping for another Enzo update. Last I heard he was discharged from the hospital sometime last night. A concussion means he won't be in the ring for a good while, which really stinks.

Wonder if they'll bring up Shane and Stephanie running Raw together in 2008 before they imploded due to Stephanie's selfishness.

They love Shane..........not liking Steph. Gee there's a surprise. I love Shane's entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back