RAW LD 2/8/2016 - The Reality Strikes

To be honest Bryan was a reason why I decided to become a pro wrestler I trained hard and only cared about doing it front of people and living out a passion, unfortunately I never made it but he was a reason why I wanted to do so.

For those with the network, anything special happened in the post-show?

Was quite short actually. Entire locker room came out on the ramp to congratulate him including Vince, HHH and Stephanie. No Brock, ofc. He basically met the fans before disappearing to the back.

Very emotional last segment for sure. I'll be researching the Wrestling Road Diaries tomorrow, great to see that Bryan's passion for pro wrestling hasn't wavered in the least bit despite his successes through the years. He'll be missed for sure.

On another note, Brock throwing a table at Reigns might have been the best thing I've ever seen.

You know it's a must-see exclusive when you're getting excited about who is wearing what shirt.

Daniel Bryan got the proper send off. Enjoyed his work.

I allowed myself some time to soak everything in, run through it all, and I don't know how to feel after it has happened. I'm of course sad, but I'm also not, because while it means the end of Daniel Bryan the character, it means the safety of the person who is the character.

I admit, I didn't feel all that emotional this evening, I loved every moment, but, I knew there was always the possibility of this happening, and his time away allowed things to fully set in. While Bryan did try very hard to push forward, in the end, he made the move that was right for him, the fans and the industry as a whole.

I enjoyed Raw tonight, in more ways than one, they put on a fantastic show, ran through all the big highlight moments of his career, which was only improved by the fact that I could remember where I was as each of them happened.

Even more amazing that in such a short amount of time, as we saw through each of the highlights they showed, we saw more and more as he improved and as people really started to get behind him the more time went onward. He managed to leave such an impression. That should be no surprise, his time around ROH showed his ability, but it was in the WWE that his personality came alive.

Bryan deserves all the praise that he is going to receives, he's done a lot not only for WWE, but the wrestling industry as a whole.

Thank you, Bryan Danielson. Thank you, American Dragon. Thank you, Daniel Bryan. Go home, rest easy, and enjoy the rest of your life.

Lost in all of this is that Dean Ambrose vs Brock Lesnar is potentially the hottest money match in the company right now by a wide margin.

And yet again, someone needs to take note of just how easy it is to build Dean up in no time at all.

If I were Paul Heyman, I'd be begging the Powers That Be to ditch their Wyatt vs Lesnar plans and go all in on Ambrose as Brock's Mania match.

No, I haven't read this thread.

If I were Paul Heyman, I'd be begging the Powers That Be to ditch their Wyatt vs Lesnar plans and go all in on Ambrose as Brock's Mania match.

No, I haven't read this thread.

This is a very good point. Have Reigns face ambrose after he wins, for the belt and then have him turn on ambrose by joining the authority

Lost in all of this is that Dean Ambrose vs Brock Lesnar is potentially the hottest money match in the company right now by a wide margin.

I have absolutely zero belief that Ambrose could in any way inflict physical harm upon Brock Lesnar. Zero belief means there's none there to suspend. I don't see how that singles match is ever justifiable, I know it will probably happen, I just have a hard time buying into it.

Ambrose was especially annoying tonight I thought. He sells like he has a mouthful of shit and he's trying to recite the alphabet.

I too announced my retirement from competing as a professional wrestler last night but that spot stealing backstage politicker stole my thunder. What a prick.

Good bye professional wrestling. You've given me nothing.

DirtyJosé;5411085 said:
You probably fancy yourself a decent writer with a zinger like that.

Oh, yeah. Keep telling yourself you're that clever.

Not fancy or clever statements, just logical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back