Getting Noticed By Management
RSmFZ86.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, February 8th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, February 9th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
KeyArena
Seattle, WA

WrestleZone Forums once again holds it's weekly live discussion for Monday Night Raw, where this week, we are due for an appearance from Daniel Bryan. At this point, we all should know what that means. One storied career (Peyton Manning) has already come to an end this week, and all directions are pointing to the fact that we're unfortunately going to witness another one come to an end. Also on Raw is another scheduled Lesnar appearance, and who knows what the creative team has in store for us regarding him. The build to Fast Lane continues and those are the only things to care about this week.

Let's hope for a good show.​

Why is there a LD thread when the show is still 24 hours away? I agree no reason to make one until the show is just about to begin.

Oh and does it matter who makes the thread? I mean does it really. Besides I thought the thread starter was on vacation in Hawaii? Doesn't sound like much of a fun vacation if you're worried about a thread that any one of a hundred people could create.

Why is there a LD thread when the show is still 24 hours away? I agree no reason to make one until the show is just about to begin.

Oh and does it matter who makes the thread? I mean does it really. Besides I thought the thread starter was on vacation in Hawaii? Doesn't sound like much of a fun vacation if you're worried about a thread that any one of a hundred people could create.

I came back last Monday.

I understand how difficult is is for some of you to stomach it down, but it is indeed the end. He's not cleared and obviously won't be cleared at all by WWE doctors...

I'm okay with this thread going up so early as long as it prevents an attached opinion poll. I have no idea why but they annoy the shit out of me. Literally, I have to take a dump afterwards.

I'm okay with this thread going up so early as long as it prevents an attached opinion poll. I have no idea why but they annoy the shit out of me. Literally, I have to take a dump afterwards.

You can thank the OP because I had planned one.

FUCK SAKE MAN THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKING WAIT TO MAKE FUCKING LDS YOU FUCKING FUCK

The LD starting competition has gotten so intense posters are starting these earlier and earlier to be the one who starts it.

1. Start LD thread
2. ..........
3. Profit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back