• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD 9/19/2016: The Cruiserweights Are Here To Dab, Dazzle, and Dance

At this point, I expect him to come out, talk for 20 mins, then Stephanie will come out and try to act innocent for 2 mins, then Mick will come out, then Stephanie will hug and kiss HHH, and they'll fire Mick from the GM spot.
The Authority will be back once again w/KO as their new puppet.
Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim. Best for Business.

In reality, it probably is best for business. Triple H is a bigger draw than anybody else on RAW. They royally fucked up putting Cena, Orton, and Styles all on Smackdown and not leaving one of them on RAW.

At this point, I expect him to come out, talk for 20 mins, then Stephanie will come out and try to act innocent for 2 mins, then Mick will come out, then Stephanie will hug and kiss HHH, and they'll fire Mick from the GM spot.
The Authority will be back once again w/KO as their new puppet.
Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim. Best for Business.

This will likely be the case. Oh yeah. Foley will get some legal representation over wrongful termination which allows him to retain some power. This leads to Team Authority vs. Team Foley at Survivor Series. Same crap every time.

In reality, it probably is best for business. Triple H is a bigger draw than anybody else on RAW. They royally fucked up putting Cena, Orton, and Styles all on Smackdown and not leaving one of them on RAW.

Cause they wanted to focus on Rollins and Reigns, and we're all sick of seeing the Shield fight each other. Been watching it for two years now. Plus with Cena taking time off and Orton being injured, not really sure how that benefited SD. Styles has been the stand out there.

Would you agree that 2013 was the start of the downfall in quality for Raw?

I enjoyed the Daniel Bryan storyline, even though I'd admit I didn't quite appreciate him until he was injured. The SHIELD were also brilliant as well and were the reason I restarted watching WWE after a 6-year break.

Since my return, I'd say the quality started to fall with the ill-fated Roman Reigns post-hernia injury return Rocket-push(I'm a Huge Roman fan, btw) which was not only forced but poor in its execution(with the exception of WM 31's ME).
Some huge highlights here and there to keep me interested, but in general, storytelling has been incoherent 90% of the time for every Superstar for the most part, and its always about the Authority in some form.

Spoderman, I think 2013 and 2014 were very good RAW years, even though with all the Authority crap. Especially 2013 to early 2014 when there was Punk, Bryan, Shield and the Wyatts in their prime.

Every time I hear Saxton talk I want to see him take a swirly. First thought would be The Club but thinking about it maybe they move would finally get the Shining Stars over.

Wears a suit. Picks up cellphone. 1 sec later after mumbling "ok", throws phone away. Seriously Cesaro is getting The Shockmaster's level of bad as a character at least.

So, again, this is all about some made up battle between Raw and Smackdown. Of course it is.

Seth Rollins is allegedly a babyface now according to many(something I disagree with), but that segment with Stephanie made him come off as a heel, as did Stephanie. Am I really watching a show in 2016 where Mick Foley is the biggest babyface?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back