• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD 9/19/2016: The Cruiserweights Are Here To Dab, Dazzle, and Dance

The problem with the whole Triple H and Rollins thing is that it will end at Wrestlemania. WWE's season is Summerslam to Wrestlemania and then Wrestlemania to Summerslam.

I think this reasoning is wrong. WWE should have 4 seasons:

Season a) Wrestlemania to Summerslam, with MITB being the midseason high point.
Season b) Summerslam to Survivor Series
Season c) Survivor Series to Wrestlemania, with Royal Rumble being the high point.

This should be IMO, WWE longterm booking. Not Wrestlemania to Wrestlemania, not just Summerslam to Wrestlemania, but create 3 "seasons".

Maybe that way, RAW wil stop being so boring for such long periods of time and with a plan in place, things will get more interesting, since a 3-5 month storyline will be in progress and fans will wait for the big finale, which will come at Survivor Series, Summerslam and Wrestlemania.

Using tweet as reviews makes your product look like shit.

Which the worst part of that is, the CWC was fucking awesome.

Seth Rollins is allegedly a babyface now according to many(something I disagree with), but that segment with Stephanie made him come off as a heel, as did Stephanie. Am I really watching a show in 2016 where Mick Foley is the biggest babyface?

Problem with "tweeners", is they have to be absolutely compelling characters. Neither Seth or Steph are that.

Seth Rollins is allegedly a babyface now according to many(something I disagree with), but that segment with Stephanie made him come off as a heel, as did Stephanie. Am I really watching a show in 2016 where Mick Foley is the biggest babyface?

No. He's pretty much just a douche right now. Rollins, I mean.

In reality, it probably is best for business. Triple H is a bigger draw than anybody else on RAW. They royally fucked up putting Cena, Orton, and Styles all on Smackdown and not leaving one of them on RAW.

I won't argue with HHH needing to be on the show at all, given Brock is a part-timer who'll hardly ever show up and help business.

That said, whereas SD getting the latter trio has clearly helped them, RAW still needs to build on what they have in Reigns, Rollins, Balor and Owens(the latter 2 whose elevation I am in support of). I'm not convinced the story being told will do nothing other than make HHH and Stephanie the focal points of RAW yet again. "New Era"... Time to move on.

If this goes seven matches the showdown at CoC needs a stipulation. Maybe a ladder w/the championship opportunity contact at the top.

Yes, you are. I remember having this exact conversation last week, too.

Sheamus was looking for inspiration this weekend from Notre Dame. Thanks Cole. You mean the team who had their season ended in week three?

No. He's pretty much just a douche right now. Rollins, I mean.

lol. Can't argue with that one. He does seem to be one and not in a good way. I want to cheer this new babyface Rollins, really do, but WWE seems to be wanting to send me in the opposite direction with every show.

larisano, just let Rollins progress naturally into a babyface. He was a douche just 3 weeks ago, he can't really overhaul his character. He can still stay a douche, but this time he just needs to be a douche that says things the way they are.

And little by little he will drop the douche part completely.

lol. Can't argue with that one. He does seem to be one and not in a good way. I want to cheer this new babyface Rollins, really do, but WWE seems to be wanting to send me in the opposite direction with every show.

I don't think Rollins would ever really make a good face. He's got so much douche to wash off. Maybe too much.

So where are we in this best of 7 boring extravaganza. I kind of tuned out about two or three matches ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back