• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD 9/19/2016: The Cruiserweights Are Here To Dab, Dazzle, and Dance

Put Braun in a time machine and send him back twenty-five years. He would be be the crown of the Heenan Family and getting ready to be fed to Hogan.

Will have to wait and see the result. I'm still wondering about HHH's role in all of this, tbh... is he just out for Rollins or does he still want Reigns as well? It's funny how he hasn't shown up at all since hijacking the title match.

It is strange that they're not addressing it all really. But again, it's not like the WWE has never just ignored a major story point before.

Is every match this week going to be a replay of last week or the week before. It's almost like RAW need SD to go back to being their replay show.

Lack of creativity, more like. It's amazing how SmackDown manages to keep me interested all throughout the show with proper storytelling and proper character building. RAW still seems to be Stephanie, Mick and Kids(feat. HHH).

It is strange that they're not addressing it all really. But again, it's not like the WWE has never just ignored a major story point before.

The whole storyline seems up in arms at this point and not in a good way. Ntm, whereas SmackDown largely puts the Wrestlers at the forefront of storylines, RAW has their Authority figures front and centre(heck the ME storyline hinges on HHH).

Makes it really hard to get properly invested in it all. Roman vs Rusev could have been a great all-out Hoss feud between just those 2(w/Lana). Too bad Roman is also tied firmly into the Main Event storyline regardless of which match he is in at CoC.

"Guys, the Triple H thing isn't up in the air, it's a slow burn!"
-Raw creative, justifying their existence

The whole storyline seems up in arms at this point and not in a good way. Ntm, whereas SmackDown largely puts the Wrestlers at the forefront of storylines, RAW has their Authority figures front and centre(heck the ME storyline hinges on HHH).

Makes it really hard to get properly invested in it all. Roman vs Rusev could have been a great all-out Hoss feud between just those 2(w/Lana). Too bad Roman is also tied firmly into the Main Event storyline regardless of which match he is in at CoC.

It's all very just thrown together. I'm thinking Balor getting injured fucked up a lot of plans for the current main event scene.

Four more than capable female wrestlers in glorified bikinis (Sasha and Charlotte), a one piece swimsuit (Dana) and a sports bra and tights (Bayley).

WE WANT BRA AND PANTY MATCHES!!! THEY'RE TOTALLY BETTER!

More than strange. It is irritating AF. It is like they simply booked it for the pop w/no thought about slowly filling in a gaps. Triple H will randomly show up in ten weeks and fans will be expected to suddenly give a shit again.

It's all very just thrown together. I'm thinking Balor getting injured fucked up a lot of plans for the current main event scene.

Perhaps, but they've had enough time to work out something interesting other than Mick Foley talking about how he sucks at babysitting to open the go home show to the next PPV.

I'd like to think that Charlotte is "talking to" Dana during the break. Making literally everybody else in the arena uncomfortable.

More than strange. It is irritating AF. It is like they simply booked it for the pop w/no thought about slowly filling in a gaps. Triple H will randomly show up in ten weeks and fans will be expected to suddenly give a shit again.

Unfortunately, they will give a fuck, perpetuating the cycle of validating McMahon alpha male sporadic appearances.

But boy oh boy, it will look great in the HHH vs Rollins hype video.

Would you agree that 2013 was the start of the downfall in quality for Raw?

Way before then. Honestly, it kinda started with the Pipe Bomb. WWE had to go into a new direction that they didn't understand, and Punk wasn't nearly the draw he was supposed to be.

At this point, I expect him to come out, talk for 20 mins, then Stephanie will come out and try to act innocent for 2 mins, then Mick will come out, then Stephanie will hug and kiss HHH, and they'll fire Mick from the GM spot.
The Authority will be back once again w/KO as their new puppet.
Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim. Best for Business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back