Raw LD 9/19/2016: The Cruiserweights Are Here To Dab, Dazzle, and Dance

Dana needs to start showing up with a black eye, already.

And explaining away the black eyes with totally bullshit excuses like "I bumped my face on my car door when I was getting in it the other day" or some shit.

So far so mediocre. At least Rusev didn't lose. But really, this show needs something. Couldn't care less for Owens vs. Reigns II, specially since neither man can afford a loss. Charlotte's story with Dana is going places, though.

Looks like it. Reigns needs to stay out of the main event for awhile and build up his popularity, as soon as he enters it again, the boo's will start.

Lulz. The boos are very much audible every time he shows up. Don't know why people think WWE legit still cares about the boos he continues to get on a regular basis.

Is every match this week going to be a replay of last week or the week before. It's almost like RAW need SD to go back to being their replay show.

Can we just get Jax/Strowman vs. Cara/Fox tag to save time. Then transition into the Jax/Strowman love story.

I meant a cage match with no real implications. Most of the cage matches on RAW end up not mattering.

Will have to wait and see the result. I'm still wondering about HHH's role in all of this, tbh... is he just out for Rollins or does he still want Reigns as well? It's funny how he hasn't shown up at all since hijacking the title match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back