• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD 9/19/2016: The Cruiserweights Are Here To Dab, Dazzle, and Dance

It would really be nice if they filled in the blanks between KO & Trips. Something to look forward to in late November I guess.

I bet all that "shit talking" upon Rolllins' entrance was just Seth and Kevin making dinner plans for after the show.

Twenty minutes in and six entrance themes. Awesome. Maybe we get the entire Raw soundtrack tonight.

Rusev should have been in matches like this like two years ago. Worst thing that ever happened to him was working with Shit Shittler.

Well I'm DVR'ing the show because I have a job interview, I think I'll enjoy the prospect of getting a job instead of watching entrances for 20 minutes

I bet all that "shit talking" upon Rolllins' entrance was just Seth and Kevin making dinner plans for after the show.

Rollins has legit heat though. KO keeps wanting to split the check evenly and Rollins knows that is bull shit.

Anything but this character. It's not working. It has never worked, and all it's currently doing is taking all the shine off the Shield's inevitable reunion.

He just needs an all-out heel run, heck HHH could have screwed Rollins in favour of Roman a couple of weeks ago to get the ball rolling instead of making KO into chickenshit Rollins 2.0.

He just needs an all-out heel run, heck HHH could have screwed Rollins in favour of Roman a couple of weeks ago to get the ball rolling instead of making KO into chickenshit Rollins 2.0.

KO will be better than Rollins was in that role. Mostly because he's a much better professional wrestler than Rollins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back