• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD 9/19/2016: The Cruiserweights Are Here To Dab, Dazzle, and Dance

The best part of this series is if we go back seven weeks Cesaro is actually up 4-3 coming into tonight. For some reason management didn't care about Cesaro's two straight victories.

I don't think Rollins would ever really make a good face. He's got so much douche to wash off. Maybe too much.

Perhaps, but in the past couple of weeks he hasn't been doing anything to wash it off, rather he has been adding to it more and more.

Actually sucking up to the "people", might have helped a bit.

I think Rollins needs a Jamie Lannister storyline. Losing everything, which will make him sympathetic, which will change his personality.

Foley should just acquiesce to KO's desire not to ever wrestle for his belt. Then after 30 days strip him of it. Awful booking? Sure. But in kayfabe, haha screw him.

"Things I don't like about Foley. Number one; messes with my best friend, Kevin Owens. Number two, steals catchphrases. Number 3, ARMBAR!"

I just recently started watching Raw again.....and I rarely read these boards anymore, listen to podcasts, read rumors etc. So I don't really know the popular "thought" at the moment. But to me, Jericho and Charlotte are the best on the show right now hands down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back