• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw 5/1/2015 LD - Someone Leaves In An Ambulance!

Erick Rowan is going down in history as the most pointless new character of all time. The worst part is the whole genius thing was actually a really interesting premise, but he's been target practice for the Authority and Big Show. So glad they came back to ruin stuff like this.

They better resolve this whole Authority situation and fast, because this is simply terrible. Not "I hate them because they are heels" terrible. "I'm to change the station because this crap is unwatchable" terrible.

I felt the same way every time Vicky Guerrero came on screen. She doesn't "get heat" because she's a good heel, she gets booed because everyone genuinely dislikes her and thinks she's annoying as shit.

They better resolve this whole Authority situation and fast, because this is simply terrible. Not "I hate them because they are heels" terrible. "I'm to change the station because this crap is unwatchable" terrible.

That's because nothing kind of makes sense, storyline wise, thus far. And those that have stories, are actually terrible feuds being stretched out. **Cough**Big Slow**Cough**

Erick Rowan is going down in history as the most pointless new character of all time. The worst part is the whole genius thing was actually a really interesting premise, but he's been target practice for the Authority and Big Show. So glad they came back to ruin stuff like this.

He so, so badly needs that short lived Mike Knox gimmick from like 2008, I think it was.

That's because nothing kind of makes sense, storyline wise, thus far. And those that have stories, are actually terrible feuds being stretched out. **Cough**Big Slow**Cough**

It makes sense. They're punishing everyone on Team Cena. They're just not executing it very well. To say the least.

So simple yet so effective. "I pick on small people and hurt them because I like it" for those of you who don't remember.

The one after. Even more short lived.

Were he would describe how the vertebre were connected, and how to access people nerve points to hurt them the worst, etc

It makes sense. They're punishing everyone on Team Cena. They're just not executing it very well. To say the least.

pretty much.
Thing is, we have already seen "the Authority punishes guys" episodes before...they should really be putting some effort into making us interested in their second coming than giving us yet another waste of an episode to start the year.

This is the show that is supposed to make you tune in next week instead of watching Oregon vs. Ohio State. It's going to get ugly in a hurry next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back