• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw 5/1/2015 LD - Someone Leaves In An Ambulance!

.....please tell me you don't think those were original lines.

I'm just amazed the guy gets bagged regularly, when he has to say shit like that on TV because some dumbass writes it and they have him learn it, because none of it fits what his persona is supposed to be...

I like Ascension a lot. I see nothing wrong with being basically a tribute to two of the best tag teams ever, especially when we haven't seen a team like them in years.

My question to all the people criticizing them: would you rather see someone who end matches in thirty seconds, or would you rather see some makeshift tag team vs. the tag team of the month for another five years in a row with almost nothing new to say? I'll take a team that's actually something fresh over another rehash of the Usos vs. Goldust/Stardust all day.

I'm just amazed the guy gets bagged regularly, when he has to say shit like that on TV because some dumbass writes it and they have him learn it, because none of it fits what his persona is supposed to be...

Try again.

[youtube]Q2l4bz1FT8U[/youtube]

I do have one MAJOR bugging question from tonight's episode. Instead of using Booker T as a King replacement, why not put someone like Renee Young up to the test instead, give her a shot?

I do have one MAJOR bugging question from tonight's episode. Instead of using Booker T as a King replacement, why not put someone like Renee Young up to the test instead, give her a shot?

Because instead of burying talent like The Ascension, she might actually talk about how great they were in NXT.

@KB, I think the issue some have with the Ascension to this point is the lack of impact in their debut. There was a lot of hype since speculation of their call up began to make it's way around the net. There are also a large number of casuals who don't know shit about the classic teams.

I'm guessing the idea is to have the announcers be proven wrong by Ascension down the road. This seems to go with WWE's philosophy of tearing someone down and building them back up, paying no attention to the fact that this almost never works.

@KB, I think the issue some have with the Ascension to this point is the lack of impact in their debut. There was a lot of hype since speculation of their call up began to make it's way around the net. There are also a large number of casuals who don't know shit about the classic teams.

They beat former Tag Team Champions in their debut and then get buried for beating up jobbers. That makes no sense.

Why?! Why can't Big Show fucking lose? Why the fuck do they have to protect him? Instead of pushing a our hot young talent, let's keep protecting the Big Show, someone who has been on our televisions since 1995.

So Big Show just squashed Roman Reigns and then got DQ'd for being him up too badly. AND IT'S GOING TO CONTINUE! Your Wrestlemania hero ladies and gentlemen.

I like Ascension a lot. I see nothing wrong with being basically a tribute to two of the best tag teams ever, especially when we haven't seen a team like them in years.

My question to all the people criticizing them: would you rather see someone who end matches in thirty seconds, or would you rather see some makeshift tag team vs. the tag team of the month for another five years in a row with almost nothing new to say? I'll take a team that's actually something fresh over another rehash of the Usos vs. Goldust/Stardust all day.

I'd wish people actually give them a chance rather than bagging them after a couple of appearances because they indeed are something different to all the other teams in the tag division currently.

@KB, I'm not saying how they have been booked is right or wrong. It is more of an observation as to how their debut was anticipated.

Beating an already battered Miz & Mizdown wasn't that spectacular.

I'm guessing the idea is to have the announcers be proven wrong by Ascension down the road. This seems to go with WWE's philosophy of tearing someone down and building them back up, paying no attention to the fact that this almost never works.

Actually I don't think this method has worked in any time period. Some people are just destined to become popular and succeed no matter what. Others are destined to fail for the same reasons. The Ascension seems charismatic and they've got my attention. Hopefully they are part of the former.

So Big Show just squashed Roman Reigns and then got DQ'd for being him up too badly. AND IT'S GOING TO CONTINUE! Your Wrestlemania hero ladies and gentlemen.

Tell me about it... :banghead:

He better get screwed at Rumble or he's definitely going to be booed out of the building big time with such crap booking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back