Raw 5/1/2015 LD - Someone Leaves In An Ambulance!

@KB, I'm not saying how they have been booked is right or wrong. It is more of an observation as to how their debut was anticipated.

Beating an already battered Miz & Mizdown wasn't that spectacular.

It wasn't spectacular, but who else could they have gone against? considering the Dust bros were I think at a Live Event at the same time as RAW...

Oh joy. I had forgotten how much I hated TOtal Divas promotion until now. Thank goodness for a refresher course.

At least Paige is back. I was sure Tyson Kidd not coming out meant he would interfere, thus subjecting even the Divas matches to non-finish endings.

The cross promotion of TD and Main Roster story lines are just terrible.

That's why Vince wanted to keep the title off of the divas on that show. It makes it stupid when you're live and have your characters reacting to something that obviously happened months ago.

Why?! Why can't Big Show fucking lose? Why the fuck do they have to protect him? Instead of pushing a our hot young talent, let's keep protecting the Big Show, someone who has been on our televisions since 1995.

Big Show is an ageless wonder. He Must be protected at all costs. He is the son of Andre the Giant after all. :p

Also on a side note I didn't really see anything wrong with Reigns' promo. It's become a thing where he's very easy to pick on. Zigglers promos are also kind of cheesy and generic. Reigns is just trying to insert some of his personality into his work bit by bit. It's not a finished product.

I thought Paige was heel? When did she turn? For that matter, when did Brie go heel? Why is she all cozy with Nikki again?

If they are going to continue pushing Total Diva story lines in the main product maybe we can get some Slam City cross over action.

Brie has been heel since Nikki won the title. It was a silly heel turn. Paige I have no clue but people cheer her no matter what.

Also on a side note I didn't really see anything wrong with Reigns' promo. It's become a thing where he's very easy to pick on. Zigglers promos are also kind of cheesy and generic. Reigns is just trying to insert some of his personality into his work bit by bit. It's not a finished product.

I don't mind his delivery, unlike others. It's his cheesy script that pisses me off, more than anything.

Oh look, another match between former Wyatt family members that is thrown onto the show without any promotion at all. :shrug:

Read on KB's review that Rowan said 'sorry' to Bray on SD! Can anyone explain what that was about?

Big Show is an ageless wonder. He Must be protected at all costs. He is the son of Andre the Giant after all. :p

In the name of realism, a 7'2", 400 lb. guy can't lose a match to anyone who doesn't cheat.

Also in the name of realism, a 30 year old guy sucking on a lollipop is followed around by a group of people in Halloween costumes and fights another guy in a giant bunny suit because he "showed him up".

Brie and Nikki patched things up as a change in plans when no one gave a shit. It was explained by blood is thinker than water.

They better resolve this whole Authority situation and fast, because this is simply terrible. Not "I hate them because they are heels" terrible. "I'm to change the station because this crap is unwatchable" terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back