• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw 5/1/2015 LD - Someone Leaves In An Ambulance!

I guess something with Rusev...

Yea, I almost added that to my post, but I couldn't decide whether Rusev would be inserted into the match or if he'd interfere. I'm guessing it'll end up being something like Rollins coming out and announcing he has "a replacement" and putting Rusev in his place. Then he'll either introduce Kane as his partner or interfere.

Typical shit.

How this Wyatt/Ambrose match plays out should be interesting. Maybe Ambrose embraces the Wyatt way similar to Mejin Vegeta.

Wasn't there supposed to be something going on with the Wyatt vignettes? Something like "it's coming" or something? Maybe some new Wyatt followers?

Does anyone else get hooked by the red tattoo Wyatt has on his underarm near his armpit and think that he's bleeding? It's happened to me twice now, haha.

Does anyone else get hooked by the red tattoo Wyatt has on his underarm near his armpit and think that he's bleeding? It's happened to me twice now, haha.

Definitely. It also made me think that seeing Wyatt don a crimson mask with his facial expressions pwould be incredible. Then again, I'm super stoned.

Cole talking about the fucking rules of an ambulance match when Wyatt gets the board in his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back