Raw 5/1/2015 LD - Someone Leaves In An Ambulance!

"Is that a medical table" - Booker T

"Certainly looks like one (laughing)" - JBL

"It's got the cross on it" - Cole

They're reading our LD thread!

"Dean Ambrose has put himself in a bad position by trying to put Wyatt in that ambulance." - Booker T

Brilliant insight. Trying to win the match certainly hurt Ambrose's chances of winning the match.

Ambrose loses so much that it's ruined his matches. Just like Jericho in PPV matches. Already knowing who will win takes a lot of the enjoyment out of it.

jim-cornette.jpg

Wyatt wins, which I expected anyway. Nice match, nothing that got me too excited...hopefully it ends the feud and both guys can move on.

Ambrose loses so much that it's ruined his matches. Just like Jericho in PPV matches. Already knowing who will win takes a lot of the enjoyment out of it.

Wyatt had more at stake in this feud. Ambrose will recover, he's still over. Don't know what will happen to Wyatt, but Ambrose will bounce back, he still has Rollins to take care of.

Wyatt had more at stake in this feud. Ambrose will recover, he's still over. Don't know what will happen to Wyatt, but Ambrose will bounce back, he still has Rollins to take care of.

He's already lost to Rollins like 57 times. Now he's lost to Bray every time. So I guess he's got two people to take care of......but he never actually does.

He's not nearly as over as he was 3-4 months ago because of this bullshit.

Wyatt fucking sucks, by the way so that "more at stake" stuff is meaningless. He's....not good. At anything. Cool entrance though.

They seriously need to cut back weekly programming hours. Same Old Shit multiple times a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back