*NO SPOILERS* The WWE Royal Rumble LD, All Read First Post

Ok, I do remember now. Punk was cutting a promo and Orton just coems outta nowere in a sling and goes apeshit on him, right?

Correcto.

So Mania 27.

ADR vs. Edge: ADR Wins rumble, gets title shot. Pretty simple.

Miz vs. Cena (allegedly): For obvious reasons. Miz is tired of being mocked, did something about it, now all hells about to break loose.

CM Punk vs. Orton: Started in '08, but due to injuries and being on separate shows, WWE never has had a chance to finish this feud. It worked itself out perfectly.

Sheamus vs. Triple H: Self explanatory.

Barrett vs. Undertaker: Nexus killed the Undertaker...again. Pretty simple.

Five big matches, all with logical storylines. But of course the WWE sucks.

How anyone can possibly say that WWE is predictable is beyond me...

Well said. I had Del Rio in my top 5 to win it along with Punk, Barrett, Cena, and possibly the loser of the Miz/Orton match, but I could not pinpoint it down to one. Aside from Cena's surprise return in 08, the winner has been pretty easy to predict for several years now. Good job WWE on breaking that streak

I assumed it was, but I don't think he ever made that clear. Plus Cena and Punk have hardly ever interacted before. Seems like Orton makes more sense

Miz and Cena had a feud where Miz claimed to have several wins over Cena because Cena refused to show up for the matches. Then Cena destroyed him at the Bash.

Punk attacked him so that Miz could win, because Miz is perceived as less of a threat in a match then Orton.
I still don't get why Punk would care for that match when he has no title shot and there is an Elimination Chamber in between. Would he have to help Miz in the Chamber aswell if he won the Rumble?

And it sucks because it hasn't been done yet? Then people complain when things are done over and over. Make up your fucking mind.
No, because Punk has no business in that match whatsoever and a perfectly fine fued with Cena he'd obviously care more for. If it was Cena in the title match it would've made sense. And that match hasn't been done as well, at least not with a clean finish or on a bigger stage.

Yes, Miz will win the fucking match. Besides, Miz now and Miz a year ago are 2 totally different superstars. Only similarity is the person, Miz is a totally new character, and he will be able to stand in the ring with the biggest star in WWE without a problem.
You really think so? Okay, let's say, if Miz is really able to win I'll change my sig to "I'm an idiot." for a month. But this is the match I have no real problem with, I just think Cena could have better suited opponents in Punk or Taker for example and Miz in Morrison or even Bryan.

1. Who says it'll be Edge? He could lose the belt at EC to Mysterio, leading to Mysterio/Del Rio, which would be fucking good.
2. Edge and Del Rio could be a good match, and again, it's fresh, we haven't seen that over and over.
I reffered to the suggested Edge - del Rio match. I can't see how they'd fit at all, just like Kane - Edge. Del Rio - Mysterio on the other hand would make a really great matchup, I totally agree. They've proven they've great chemistry.

I just think with the current superstars you could make up a much more intruiging card and I don't see any match which screams "Headliner".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back