*NO SPOILERS* The WWE Royal Rumble LD, All Read First Post

Nino Vega, pay attention to wrestling. Orton cost Punk his title last. Punk said he came back to get retribution on somebody. Now you have your answer. Cena and Miz have been going back and forth the last few weeks. Wake up, find Raw. It airs on the USA Network on Monday nights. Then the rumble winner gets to pick who he fights for whichever title, hence him vs Edge. If you watch wrestling, this stuff kinda makes sense.

Niño Vega;2795136 said:
Orton and Punk have no backstory, they just attacked him apparently for the sake of filling the card.
Punk attacked him so that Miz could win, because Miz is perceived as less of a threat in a match then Orton.

And it sucks because it hasn't been done yet? Then people complain when things are done over and over. Make up your fucking mind.

Niño Vega;2795136 said:
Miz and Cena interacted over a year ago, but does anyone think Miz has even a small chance?
Yes, Miz will win the fucking match. Besides, Miz now and Miz a year ago are 2 totally different superstars. Only similarity is the person, Miz is a totally new character, and he will be able to stand in the ring with the biggest star in WWE without a problem.
Niño Vega;2795136 said:
Del Rio and Edge have really nothing in common.
1. Who says it'll be Edge? He could lose the belt at EC to Mysterio, leading to Mysterio/Del Rio, which would be fucking good.
2. Edge and Del Rio could be a good match, and again, it's fresh, we haven't seen that over and over.

Great rumble!

Not happy at all with the winner, IMO you should at least have won a mid-card title before you win the Rumble.

Question... seeing as Cena was eliminated by someone NOT in the rumble, doesn't that make it void? I don't think the winner is set in stone yet...

Nino Vega, pay attention to wrestling. Orton cost Punk his title last. Punk said he came back to get retribution on somebody. Now you have your answer. Cena and Miz have been going back and forth the last few weeks. Wake up, find Raw. It airs on the USA Network on Monday nights. Then the rumble winner gets to pick who he fights for whichever title, hence him vs Edge. If you watch wrestling, this stuff kinda makes sense.

This should be on top of the Wrestlemania 27 thread in Bold, and entitled "Wrestlemania 27 For Dummies"

Punk said at the Slammys clear as day that someone had wronged him and he was going to get them back soon. To my knowledge, he never revisited that.

Could be referring to when Orton punted him a couple years ago at the Scramble match
Okay, if they go the route "You punted me 30 month ago and finally I found time to care for that", then it makes sense.

If anyone in here *cough* Nick *cough* takes it upon themself to bitch about the Santino thing, the troll wins.

Punk Vs Orton

Cena Vs Miz

ADR Vs Edge

Dont forget

Triple H Vs Sheamus

Wade Barreh Vs Undertaker

I think this is probably where they're going, but then again, they can change everything at the drop of a hat come Elimination Chamber. I think Del Rio and Edge are the closest to a lock, with Barrett and Taker being second.

I think this is probably where they're going, but then again, they can change everything at the drop of a hat come Elimination Chamber. I think Del Rio and Edge are the closest to a lock, with Barrett and Taker being second.

Really??

I would say the best 2 locks are Miz vs Cena and Orton vs Punk looking at the screwjobs that happened tonight.

del Rio vs Edge and Barrett vs Taker will probably happen but theres no real groundwork laid for either at this point other than internet reports.

2lbyyqp.png

This is my only disappointment about tonight. Is that the best wordplay you can come up, WWE?

Orton punting Punk for no reason before the Scramble match that cost him his title. Punk said he had a long memory and that retribution was coming at the Slammy's.

I totally dont even remember that. Like, at all. Lulz.

I sort do now. I think. Was Orton still in the slingy dingy then?

Niño Vega;2795207 said:
Okay, if they go the route "You punted me 30 month ago and finally I found time to care for that", then it makes sense.

It's a way to throw the two of them together. They've mostly been on different shows since then especially since Punk has been a heel and Orton a face

Really??

I would say the best 2 locks are Miz vs Cena and Orton vs Punk looking at the screwjobs that happened tonight.

del Rio vs Edge and Barrett vs Taker will probably happen but theres no real groundwork laid for either at this point other than internet reports.

I suppose you're right about Del Rio/Edge. But Taker and Barrett have a foundation, I think it's a lock.

Punk said at the Slammys clear as day that someone had wronged him and he was going to get them back soon. To my knowledge, he never revisited that.

Could be referring to when Orton punted him a couple years ago at the Scramble match
Wasnt that person Cena?

I did not have a pick going in, but I said to myself if Orton loses his match against Miz then he would be my pick. Orton lost, and Punk was eliminated mid way through the rumble, so the prediction made sense. But, naturally, WWE decided to throw us all a major curveball and Del Rio ended up winning the match.

How anyone can possibly say that WWE is predictable is beyond me...

Oh, and MTFO for Booker T...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back