*NO SPOILERS* The WWE Royal Rumble LD, All Read First Post

Favorite moment of the Rumble everyone?

Mine has to be JoMo's spot where he hit the barricade instead of the floor. That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

I sat with my jaw dropped to the floor watching Santino slither back into the ring. I really thought they were gonna do it, and have him win. Well Done WWE :D

Mine has to be JoMo's spot where he hit the barricade instead of the floor. That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

Agreed. JoMo could have easily botched that. Just the sheer fact that he pulled it off was incredible.

The Santino thing was amazing. I took a pee break and he got "eliminated" while I was gone so I had no idea it was coming. Tripped balls when he hit the Cobra

Mine too. He didn't slide or anything. He just stuck. I thought he was gonna Lara Croft his way over to the side and leap back on but it was still fucking AMAZING.

How bout Chavo with 9 Amigos? He earned his paycheck tonight!

I got chills up my spine when Booker and Diesel(I will NEVER call him Nash(dammit) again) came out. Neither have lost a step and Booker didn't look like he aged a day.

Go with the Morrison thing (he's not human. He can't be), the Diesel pop (I mean really, DIESEL?), Booker looking AWESOME and Santino at the end I guess.

Thinking about it, this rumble had really great moments. A surprise winner, the insane JoMo spot, two exciting guest stars, a Punk - Bryan interaction, Zeke easily eliminating Big Show, good world title matches and much more. Definately a great PPV IMO.

€dit: Santino of course and the Nexus domination.

I figured he'd get back in the ring for 5 seconds and Del Rio would toss him, but then when he hit the Cobra I actually believed for a split second that he had it.

I honestly thought that Santino was going to win. I was ready to mark out harder than I ever have in my life. Still sick Del Rio won.

Pissed I didn't get tickets, I live an hour from Boston.

This x1000. We've seen some cool "skin the cat" moments and some inventive stuff from guys like Rey and Kofi, but that was the all time greatest Rumble near elimination. The whole time until he got back in the ring I thought he would slip at some point

The Nexus Angle was great. Cena and Horsnwoggle was...gasp...great. The JOMO spot was fucking fantastic (possibly the best Rumble spot ever). Booker T and Diesel blew me away. A very fucking enjoyable rumble. The only shitty event of the night was the Diva trainwreck. Glad to have bought this pay per view.

How lucky is Melina? She gets to willingly get her vag pounded by that magical creature named Morrison. and I just know he's like Jesus in the sack,has to be.

I loved that as well, but then was shocked and disappointed to see him exit relatively early anyway. I was also surprised to see Punk and Bryan exit as early as they did, even though they entered early and stuck around for a while.

Loved seeing Booker T and Diesel. Interested to see if it will be a one time thing only, or will it be in conjunction with a Hall of Fame induction, or are they back to stay?

Hated seeing ADR win. Really hated the whole Hornswoggle thing. Disappointed there was no Triple H. Having said this though, still really enjoyed the PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back