NFL Week Three LD - Put up or shut up week

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
This is where you can discuss week 3's games, which has some interesting storylines for this week.

-Can the Bills go 3-0 and beat the Patriots for the first time since 2003
-Can the Lions go 3-0 and win in the Metrodome for the first time since 1997
-Can the Texans go 3-0 and top one of the SB Favorite Saints
-Can the Redskins go 3-0 and gain a game in the division lead on two teams (Cowboys, Eagles/Giants loser)
-Who will win the battle of rookie QB's, Blaine Gabbert or Cam Newton
-Can the Bears get revenge on the SB champs from last years NFC Championship game
-Will the Chiefs lose by 30+ again :)suspic:)

Heres the full slate of games:

NE @ Buf
Mia @ Cle
SF @ Cin
Den @ Ten
Det @ Min
Hou @ NO
NYG @ Phi
Jac @ CAR
NYJ @ Oak
Bal @ Stl
KC @ SD
GB @ Chi
Ari @ Sea
Atl @ TB
Ind @ Pit
Wsh @ Dal

I don't like the way the Saints match-up against the Texans; those fucking ********s kicked our asses during the preseason. Hopefully today is a much different story, but I just have a bad feeling about this game.

Other than that, I get the Chicago/Green Bay game in the afternoon, which I'm looking forward to. The Sunday Night game though is completely ruined since Peyton isn't playing. You sort of wish the NFL could switch these things around. Right now a game like the Bills/Pats should be in that timeslot if you ask me.

Matthew Staffords gonna be interviewed by Pam Oliver on the Fox Pregame. Guess I know which one I'll be paying attention to today.

Carolina fans are already leaving, what a bunch of *****es. "WAH, ITS FOGGY & I'm GETTIN' WET!!! LET'S GO HOME!!!"

Man, the Saints could not be more fortunate to be down by only 6. Thank God for Darren Sproles, and also for the Texans choking in the redzone every time they got there (with the exception of their first drive). The Saints defense has been a disgrace all game long. Hopefully the get their shit together at the half.

I've also been flipping to the Giants/Eagles game during the commercials and what not... talk about chippy. That game has more fights than the UFC event last night, lol.

The only reason I have hope is because the Vikings have choked away their first two games with big leads and this O can get points quickly if they take some shots downfield.

Wooo Megatron! Don't know why the Vikings are keeping 1 on 1 coverage on him. It bit them there and the Lions will be getting back in it if they keep that going.

Well the Vikings are helping us out with another 3 and out. We got ourselves a ballgame again folks.

Gates is out for the SD/KC game, soo happy I benched him this week in favor of Buf. TE S. Chandler.

So far between my 2 leagues I've lost J. Charles, K. Britt, & A. Gates... and C. Benson is looking to serve a 3 game suspension starting next week *sigh*

Vick is out again... somebody explain to me why the fuck the Eagles thought it was a good idea to start a concussed Vick? they trying to get him killed out there?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back