NFL Week 11 LD

Pretty much sums up Carolina's entire year.

Start off good (Sack), then let everyone down (very next play - TD pass for like 56 yds)

I don't know what but something told me at the last minute to start Flacco over Fitzpatrick today. It seems to be paying off right now.

Just when it looks like the Vikings are driving, they shot theirselves in the foot again and get stripped of the ball.

What the fuck got into the Bengals? 28-7. I get that its against Buffalo, but the Bengals have proven time and time again to let everyone stay in games with them.. not today, obviously.

Mike Goodson was predicted to get 20+ pts by espn and nfl.com. Originally, I laughed at that thought - but thus far through 1 half (more or less) he has 13.20 pts (nfl.com PPR) Its very possible he eclipses 20 pts.

Also, SOOOO glad I started Hillis. However, it kinda pisses me off I never think to BENCH Peterson. Foster has 15.90 and continues to go, on my bench; whereas Peterson only has 5.10 and likely won't be scoring a TD. :(

I go away to take a shower and Green Bay and Pittsburgh have turned it on with the points and bad clock managing by the Texans.

Carolina's Defense continues to get turnovers (2 on the day now, should've been 3), but our Offense continues to do what it's always done. (barely any first downs - 4, and next to NO passing yards - 24.)

Meanwhile, Green Bay finally discovered a passing attack. Its about time, I was beginning to think Fitzpatrick was going to continue staying close to Rodgers in Fantasy pts. :lmao:

:lmao: Also LOL at the punch by Seymour to Big Ben. Knock a mother fucker OUT!

:lmao: Buffalo just got back-to-back PI calls, setting Cinci up at the 1 with under 20 seconds left. Hello 35-14 halftime lead.

... uhm, or not. 5 seconds now, and they can't punch it in.

edit: 1 second left, and for the 2nd time in a row, they CAN'T punch it in.

I agree with the commentators, against most elite receivers the jets are always playing cover 2 even though revis gets all the credit. even moss called them out on it last year

Uhm, Austin had one of his best games of this year at the hands of Kitna - the first game Kitna became a starter for them. (7 catches - 117 yds) Since then though, just 2 catches per game and MAYBE 1 TD out of the past 2 games.

Still, you'd think against Detroit Austin could, you know, DO SOMETHING.

Uhm, Austin had one of his best games of this year at the hands of Kitna - the first game Kitna became a starter for them. (7 catches - 117 yds) Since then though, just 2 catches per game and MAYBE 1 TD out of the past 2 games.

Still, you'd think against Detroit Austin could, you know, DO SOMETHING.

Which is why I say he doesn't throw to him, one game isn't that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back