• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.08.12

Gunner could be a decent midcard heel, but this stuff with Garrett is weighing him and Ric Flair down.

No f*cking way. Jeff Hardy? I totally did not see that coming. Like at all. Like at all and a half.

I would love for someone in TNA to try this move at least ONCE..

[youtube]HTrBYAJTMQs[/youtube]

They taped this match on Wed, and everything else you've seen so far was taped on Tues. That's why they played the mystery angle

So now Garrett has gotten to associate with:

Hardy
Angle
Hogan
Flair
Sting

Look at the rest of TNA's roster and let that sink in for a minute.

I thought this show was going to suck hard based on all the flames from the spoilers.. but I thought it wasn't bad.

I thought this show was going to suck hard based on all the flames from the spoilers.. but I thought it wasn't bad.

Exactly why spoilers are useless, especially spoilers posted on dirt sheets sent in by fans, because the fans are never objective.

Mr. Anderson returned. Damn, and just when I was starting to get into TNA.

Then again, he and I had a moment at the house show I went to.

I really think the AJ vs Kaz/Daniels feud took a great step forward last night. Anderson fits in there like a glove.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back