• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.08.12

facepalm.jpg

Eric Young and ODB comedy is like taking the ingredients of a cake, putting them on a table and calling it a cake. It doesn't quite work that way.

I know announcers are supposed to sell a story, but they don't have to be dumb. We know Abyss is Chris Parks from when he wore the jumpsuit that said PARKS on the back. Clearly that dude is related to him. Come on man!

I know announcers are supposed to sell a story, but they don't have to be dumb. We know Abyss is Chris Parks from when he wore the jumpsuit that said PARKS on the back. Clearly that dude is related to him. Come on man!

You gotta remember EY and ODB just announced they are engaged. It's clearly jogged their heads.

TNA recent pep talk "ok guys, make sure we make as little money as possible."

Aries "so can i tell people NOT to buy our Pay Per Views?"

TNA management "go ahead, it's not like they buy them to begin with. We'll put your match on free TV instead and you can ensure that nobody buys Victory Road"

Good plan. Ready..........break!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back