• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.09.12

He'd also probably be selling meat from a truck in Minneapolis.

See I'd address this but for the fact that you started saying it roughly five minutes after the guy first showed up. You drew your conclusion based entirely on his name, which was exactly my point.

In a suprising development, I am almost wistful about having to work this weekend, for not being able to see Against All Odds. Order it, I would

See I'd address this but for the fact that you started saying it roughly five minutes after the guy first showed up. You drew your conclusion based entirely on his name, which was exactly my point.

If my memory is right, I said it would probably wind up being him being pushed hard despite getting bad reactions from the crowd, which is what's going on. There's no reason for him to be here other than his name, which isn't good.

I never thought I would see the day were I could see Bully Ray as World Champ material. He has REALLY stepped up his game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back