• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.02.12 is Coming to You From the UK!

It's even worse when you consider Hogan hasn't really given that many people a rub. There was Abyss who was really more of a surrogate for Hogan's feud with Flair against Flair's surrogate in AJ. Hardy was more or less third fiddle in Immortal to Hogan and Bischoff. Who else has there been?

No one I can think of.

Oh Hulk... calling your fans loyal to a fault?

facepalm.jpg

Seriously TNA looks great tonight! every time Impact is on the road they look big league.. they have to do this more often. Wembley is impressing tonight

It's so nice to see some psychology. I was watching a Nitro match earlier where Arn Anderson had taped ribs and Luger worked on the arm for almost ten minutes.

I am curious how they are going to play Star Wars into Impact next week.

If TNA had hornswaggle he could be Yoda!

But I can see EY stealing the show with that.

Three things I'll never get tired of seeing:

1. Sting
2. Ric Flair
3. TNA/iMPACT! in front of a live crowd outside of Orlando.

Crowd was great. Show was ok. Main event was the best part for sure but it was a pretty uneventful show. I'd expect more to happen next week with the build to AAO. I think we have like 3-4 matches at this point. Need a couple of more fleshed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back