• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.02.12 is Coming to You From the UK!

That was dangerously close to looking like Lesnar's botched SSP. I hope he didn't actually get hurt there.

Not surprising at all. Probably not a move he should attempt again.

Or at the very least, take it back to the foam pit and perfect it.

I've seen Haskins wrestle in as many matches as have aired on TNA programming thus far, so take my opinion with as large a grain of salt as you need, but he comes across as quite green to me still, which probably explains his absence from TV. I can't imagine if they weren't in London that he'd have made television tonight.

Or at the very least, take it back to the foam pit and perfect it.

I've seen Haskins wrestle in as many matches as have aired on TNA programming thus far, so take my opinion with as large a grain of salt as you need, but he comes across as quite green to me still, which probably explains his absence from TV. I can't imagine if they weren't in London that he'd have made television tonight.

That's probably true. Wrestling on the British independents isn't quite working with TNA guys so he probably doesn't have a ton of top level experience.

Just turned TNA on. Wow, this company has come so far in the past few years. This audience is great to see.

But TNA is still shit, right?

You know... I'm never going to accept hearing The Perfect Plex being called "the Fisherman's Suplex". I'm just not.

It's the Perfect Plex, now and forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back