• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.02.12 is Coming to You From the UK!

Well, I read earlier that they sold too many tickets so they didn't set up their usual rising tri-screen stage or ramp... maybe it also factored into how large of a ring they could use?

You'd think ring size is a bit more important than stage size. I really don't know though.

You'd think ring size is a bit more important than stage size. I really don't know though.

Same. I know TNA uses a smaller ring than WWE (I read it's 16x16, whereas WWE's is 20x20), but this looks even smaller than the ring they normally have set up at the iMPACT! Zone.

Should I have heard of this Haskins before? I realize he's a local guy tonight, but I've never heard of him before.

Should I have heard of this Haskins before? I realize he's a local guy tonight, but I've never heard of him before.

Nah. He had only a handful of matches on iMPACT! in the states since being signed. He was one of the guys who impressed them during the Destination X tournament way back in early 2011.

Nah. He had only a handful of matches on iMPACT! in the states since being signed. He was one of the guys who impressed them during the Destination X tournament way back in early 2011.

They just said her performed recently on Impact...............in August.

...and here I thought Aries would actually get booed tonight being up against Haskins. So much for the Brit factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back