IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.16.12

I 'm not going to lie, i have no idea what is going to happen in the next 10 minutes.

Oh, nevermind, they are doing a promo. Am glad they decided to tape the show on a different order than it showed. In the spoilers, The Bischof promo was on last

I thinks its too early for Storm vs Roode... but I'll take it.

I like both of them soo...

Hardy / Angle

Roode/Storm

for the next PPV? I can dig it.

I 'm not going to lie, i have no idea what is going to happen in the next 10 minutes.

Oh, nevermind, they are doing a promo. Am glad they decided to tape the show on a different order than it showed. In the spoilers, The Bischof promo was on last

I never read spoilers it takes away from the real excitement of not knowing whats to happen next.

I enjoy Impact too much lately to ruin it like that. :(

I thinks its too early for Storm vs Roode... but I'll take it.

I like both of them soo...

Hardy / Angle

Roode/Storm

for the next PPV? I can dig it.

Too early? You do Roode/Storm at Victory Road, Roode wiggles out of it somehow, then because Roode cheated, Storm gets him in a cage at Lockdown where he wins the title. It doesn't get any easier to book.

I never read spoilers it takes away from the real excitement of not knowing whats to happen next.

I enjoy Impact too much lately to ruin it like that. :(

This is the first two shows I read spoilers to in a long time (maybe 6 months). I was just too curious to see what they were going to in their first Russoless episode.

The last time I read spoilers was when they did the second "they are coming"

Too early? You do Roode/Storm at Victory Road, Roode wiggles out of it somehow, then because Roode cheated, Storm gets him in a cage at Lockdown where he wins the title. It doesn't get any easier to book.

But like I posted earlier.. I wanted Roode/Storm at BFG. :(

I know its what I wanted and not really how everyone else wanted it.. just saying..

This is the first Impact I've watched since the post BFG episode, gotta admit show has improved greatly since I last watched.

But like I posted earlier.. I wanted Roode/Storm at BFG. :(

I know its what I wanted and not really how everyone else wanted it.. just saying..

Second best thing would be the "nowhere to hide" Lockdown match after two months of feuding and one "controversial" win by Roode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back