• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.01.12

There was one match between these two that was a complete wreck. They botched 10 or so moves in a row. I think once the current feuds are over, Mr. Anderson can go back spice up the main event

There are about a dozen guys on the roster that deserve to be in the main event before Anderson.

There was one match between these two that was a complete wreck. They botched 10 or so moves in a row. I think once the current feuds are over, Mr. Anderson can go back spice up the main event

I didn't watch WWE at the time they wrestled I have no idea :( I don't care either way. I think Pope is a fun character in TNA.

Anderson will be back.. maybe they are trying to repackage him.

y3ah not really digging TNA channeling the soup and talk about pop culture. At leas not in the main event. they can use the KO matches to do so

If they're still bent on that idea, they're running out of time to hype it. But RVD just got advertised for the Impact World Tour so I doubt he's leaving yet.

I just read something that suggested that MITB is coming back as a PPV in July so it might not be a Mania thing after all. Shame though.

RVD is only ever contracted for a finite number of appearances, it's happened before that he's run out of dates and then had to be off TV for a while. I'd imagine that's what's happening here.

RVD is only ever contracted for a finite number of appearances, it's happened before that he's run out of dates and then had to be off TV for a while. I'd imagine that's what's happening here.

That's why they vacated the title and Abyss "killed" hi with Barbie right? Honestly the last time i've ever marked for RVD was in 04 vs Orton in a IC match during raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back