IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.15.12

They've got a lot to get to in the next 52 minutes.

Contract
Angle vs. Bischoff
Daniels vs. Anderson
Storm vs. Gunner

And I might be missing something.

He is better as a heel... when he debut he was fun, now he is stale as a face.

his promos are hit and miss (mostly miss) as a face.. during his debut to TNA as a heel his promo's were fun. I wish he would go back to doing that.

Don't worry about it, give him another week or two, and he'll turn heel again. And then face. And then heel. Etc., etc., The only thing that will stay consistent is him going on and on about assholes.

Ugh, Impact needs to get away from having angles like Daniels/Kaz and Winter/Angelina Love to turn them heel. Just gets really, really fucking strange.

Ugh, Impact needs to get away from having angles like Daniels/Kaz and Winter/Angelina Love to turn them heel. Just gets really, really fucking strange.

It's only strange when you don't eventually get answers. With the girls, you never really got that. I'll hold out hope that with Kazarian/Daniels there is actually a conclusion and a revelation but we'll see.

It's only strange when you don't eventually get answers. With the girls, you never really got that. I'll hold out hope that with Kazarian/Daniels there is actually a conclusion and a revelation but we'll see.

With the Kaz/Daniels angle, it is going about Daniels having some dirty laundry on Kaz. If we, the fans find out what that is why would Kaz have any more reason to continue being a heel? Because of Stockholm syndrome? Just seems really lame to me.

With the Kaz/Daniels angle, it is going about Daniels having some dirty laundry on Kaz. If we, the fans find out what that is why would Kaz have any more reason to continue being a heel? Because of Stockholm syndrome? Just seems really lame to me.

That would be lame. Maybe whatever he has over him changes him, maybe eventually Kaz turns on him so we can do ANYTHING other than AJ/Daniels stuff. All I'm saying is the Winter stuff was bad because nothing was ever answered. Lets get an answer here and then judge. It could suck, but it sucking is a step up from ignoring months of storyline.

I can live with this if they don't praise Garrett for surviving that for the next two weeks.

I can't stand the angle but it's certainly not Garrett's fault. He's just in over his head.

I love how "doing the dirty work" for someone is nerve and rest holds. IF he's truly doing the dirty work, just beat the fuck out of someone. Who cares if you get DQ'd. The match means nothing and you have injured many people. Just go nuts and try and injure Storm. That is supposed to be your character, isn't it Gunner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back