• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.12.12

Caught the last few minutes of the Roode-Hardy match and I gotta say it was pretty good. Although I hated that ending with Bully Ray pulling the ref out the ring. What is Bully Ray supposed to be Bobby Roode's bitch or something?

I'd think making a deal in the back with someone to have their back in the main event and then that person interfering to keep the title would classify as cheating for a DQ, but that follows a logical progression so it'll be a loophole to keep it on Roode.

I'd think making a deal in the back with someone to have their back in the main event and then that person interfering to keep the title would classify as cheating for a DQ, but that follows a logical progression so it'll be a loophole to keep it on Roode.

It's like many thinks in TNA's booking repertoire. It didn't make a ton of sense but they'll just ignore it and move on and hope fans don't think enough to question it. It's like when Kurt and Madison claimed that Hogan/Bischoff and Karen did something for them before they got fired even though we never saw it and it's just being told to us afterwords.

And I'm supposed to believe Sting is going to just let this go? Right. Yeah we'll go with that. It makes my head hurt less.

Why do people that have watched enough wrestling for several lifetimes act like they don't understand how this stuff works?

It is about time we came up with a term for marks that think they are smart but aren't actually.

Caught the last few minutes of the Roode-Hardy match and I gotta say it was pretty good. Although I hated that ending with Bully Ray pulling the ref out the ring. What is Bully Ray supposed to be Bobby Roode's bitch or something?

Earlier in the episode it was established that if Bully helped roode that roode would give him a title shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back