• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.02.12 is Coming to You From the UK!

Heel Sting? He just put Bully Ray in a title match when he's done nothing to earn it and then put babyface James Storm in TWO matches tonight? Seems kinda heelish no?

It's amazing how much better iMPACT looks in front of an actual crowd, with an actual
professional look to it.

Ill be damned to everyone who dissed tna acting like they never heard of acting as if wwe is the only one this is how tna does it

Is it just me, or does the ring look much smaller than usual?

It's probably just because it is in so much of a larger venue than normal. Any ring would look larger in the impact zone. Plus, they have better lighting tonight, you can actually see things more clearly than normal.

Crimson is no longer undefeated!!!!

I know it won't be acknowledged and the "loophole" is that he wasn't pinned, but dude and his team just lost a match.

And yea, the ring does look small. I wonder why that is, that's weird.

It's probably just because it is in so much of a larger venue than normal. Any ring would look larger in the impact zone. Plus, they have better lighting tonight, you can actually see things more clearly than normal.

I think they're actually using a smaller ring. When I went to see them in Webster Hall years ago they did the same.

Crimson is no longer undefeated!!!!

I know it won't be acknowledged and the "loophole" is that he wasn't pinned, but dude and his team just lost a match.

And yea, the ring does look small. I wonder why that is, that's weird.

Well, I read earlier that they sold too many tickets so they didn't set up their usual rising tri-screen stage or ramp... maybe it also factored into how large of a ring they could use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back