EC–err TNA LD for 07/22

Why not? The second the kids were brought up, the Impact Zone went "oooooohhhhhh". Hell, Nash could have said "Those kids.............are awfully cute. I just want to offer my services for babysitting this weekend", but it would have gotten that initial "don't go there" reaction. Apparently, it's a sore spot.

Just never been a fan of either real life people that aren't involved in wrestling being mentioned, especially kids. Seems to be a bit too far for some reason.

A fan of corn, JJ? Hey... Corn?

corn.jpg

Just never been a fan of either real life people that aren't involved in wrestling being mentioned, especially kids. Seems to be a bit too far for some reason.

I was being sarcastic. I understand you, and I think it only works when it's a very heated feud. The less family is brought up, the better. I do agree.

This is a good matchup for Jeff. Standing in the ring with Samoa Joe makes his growing gut look a lot smaller! And trust me, it's pretty bad. I saw it in person.

Who does Joe think he is stealing Husky Harris' move!

(Sarcasm, obviously-since i know I'd be killed for having a WWE sig and saying that.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back