EC–err TNA LD for 07/22

So, I saw Angle at the TNA show in Brooklyn a couple of weeks ago, and his match stole the show. We saw him walking out after the show and hobbling is an understatement. I kind of felt bad, but I had to wonder how he still puts on fantastic matches in seemingly so much pain. It's almost inhuman. I just hope he can get out of the game before it's too late. He deserves to after all he has given.

The fact that he won the match and it was the opener means not many will remember what the match was like. You can't tell me that 5 years from now or even 3 months from now you're gonna remember that he won without much offense. He has too much credibility for this to be a big deal.

AJ hasn't had credibility since he became Flair's boy Friday but whatever.

So, I saw Angle at the TNA show in Brooklyn a couple of weeks ago, and his match stole the show. We saw him walking out after the show and hobbling is an understatement. I kind of felt bad, but I had to wonder how he still puts on fantastic matches in seemingly so much pain. It's almost inhuman. I just hope he can get out of the game before it's too late. He deserves to after all he has given.

Your lucky that you got to see him wrestle. The day after in Asbury Park(I had front row seats :p), we were told that he was injured so he just did an interview discussing TNA and WWE. Later on after the show.....I heard he was VERY drunk.

Your lucky that you got to see him wrestle. The day after in Asbury Park(I had front row seats :p), we were told that he was injured so he just did an interview discussing TNA and WWE. Later on after the show.....I heard he was VERY drunk.

Yea man, I actually kind of fear for him. I can't imagine this lifestyle being healthy for him at this point. I would love for him to make it to the top, win the title, and retire. I know it's not what marks want to hear, but in actually seeing the effect it's having on his life, I wouldn't want to see him become a wrestling tragedy.

Yea man, I actually kind of fear for him. I can't imagine this lifestyle being healthy for him at this point. I would love for him to make it to the top, win the title, and retire. I know it's not what marks want to hear, but in actually seeing the effect it's having on his life, I wouldn't want to see him become a wrestling tragedy.

I'd love to see that, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back