EC–err TNA LD for 07/22

Hey, Kurt just used Swagger's move!

Great match. So, currently, Angle's next opponent is AJ. :eek:

Angle vs AJ, hardcore match at HJ?

So, I saw Angle at the TNA show in Brooklyn a couple of weeks ago, and his match stole the show. We saw him walking out after the show and hobbling is an understatement. I kind of felt bad, but I had to wonder how he still puts on fantastic matches in seemingly so much pain. It's almost inhuman. I just hope he can get out of the game before it's too late. He deserves to after all he has given.
He's going to be this generation's Dynamite Kid. He's making himself the mark by working as hard as he does.

I'd love to see that, actually.

I think it would be a fitting end to show he can still go with the best of them, but I just don't want to see him go on too long. Someone aluded to the Dynamite kid, and that could happen if he's not careful. I sincerely hope for the best for him, because he's given so much and deserves to stop giving his body up at some point.

Decent match. Angle continues to become the Ric Flair of this generation by using the same formula over and over. Also like Flair though, it gets at least a passable match every time.

I'm thinking I'd like to start a spam thread in which I give a star rating for EVERY match, weekly for Raw, SD, NXT and TNA. But not sure if anyone cares and I know X is doing something similar.

I love how Nash can shit on the top belt over the internet and still keep his job. Dixie and the rest of upper management are doormats.

I might catch flack for this, but Shamrock did it better. That scream on his face was as intense as it got.

I have to agree. Shamrock was legit nuts. When he did it, I thought he would actually break someone's ankle because he would forget wrestling is fake. In that way, it actually made the move better.

Why is the ultimate thing for Jarrett always about his daughters? We get it: he has kids. Not every heel has to bring them up.

Why is the ultimate thing for Jarrett always about his daughters? We get it: he has kids. Not every heel has to bring them up.

Why not? The second the kids were brought up, the Impact Zone went "oooooohhhhhh". Hell, Nash could have said "Those kids.............are awfully cute. I just want to offer my services for babysitting this weekend", but it would have gotten that initial "don't go there" reaction. Apparently, it's a sore spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back