Your "True Opinions" Of Posters?

Oh, so I disappear and you all gang up on me, eh? Bunch of cowards can't say shit to may face, eh?

Fact of the matter is Dave is one of the worst people we have on this forum. Remember that video of some girl throwing puppies into a raging river? That's an average weekend for Dave. I also have it on good authority that he has a horrible case of halitosis and that he's into scat play.

That's a good weekend, if you ask me.

Honest opinions? Here we go:

- Big Sexy is one of the best sports and music posters we have, and should be a mod. Like, immediately.

- X is probably one of the most knowledgeable guys I have ever seen about wrestling, and is also very chill, and our similar interests lead me to believe is my long lost brother.

- Doc is an incredibly chill guy, and if is ever down my way, I'd totally hang out with him.

- enterkey - I didn't like him at first, but he is pretty awesome.

- JGlass, for all the hate you give me, you are a good poster. I know you will say I am kissing ass, and that I should go die or something, but that doesn't change the facts, and the fact is you are quality.

- SSC is just another one of the incredibly chill guys here, and knows his music. He deserves that mod spot he has, and worked hard in that section before he was modded. And if I had any knowledge on dubstep, I would have helped contribute to that thread. ;)

- For all the crap I get from him, Killjoy is as well a solid poster. He sticks through with TNA, and along with JJYanks (at least it seems he is), Joe, and IDR, he's one of the few that are consistent supporters of TNA that make sense.

- You people call him honest, but I view Coco as nothing more than a mindless troll. He has solid thoughts on wrestling, yes, but it still doesn't change the fact that he likes to troll, and for no good reason I can find. It's a shame I have to be one of his targets, because he does have many of the same wrestling interests as me, that I can see.

- Naitch is an awesome poster, and anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

- The Bearded One and Thriller are severely underrated posters. They are consistently as good as many of the posters on this site, and they are a couple of the few posters that I actually want to read their posts.

- I know no one reads the section at all, but about 97% of the posters in the Book This! section are underrated. That 97% put effort into their shows, and whether it is your cup of tea or not, they don't get the credit they get for their contributions, and maybe if some of you check the section out, you'll find a new section to visit, and gain some respect for the posters. So shout out to #1Peep, greasy_chip_butty, Da Prophet, avitus25, Theo, and the rest of the boys that post in there.

- Sidious was a great poster. Creepy as hell and deserves all the crap he gets for that, but he was consistently better than many of the posters we have now, and I remember seeing him post long before mod-ship and thinking he was an awesome poster.

- I remember talking to Eternal Dragon when I first showed up. She should come back, she was incredibly chill.

- Alex is another awesome music poster, and I could easily see him being a mod in that section some day.

- I love how Dave has attempted to drive discussion in the M&T section since he took it over, and is something that more mods should do. If I had more to talk about in that section, I'd try to contribute more often, but it's just how it goes.

- Nate is a good poster. Not sure what his current opinion on me is, but he is still solid.

- Milenko nowhere near deserves 90% of the hate he gets.

I'm sure there is more I can think of, but that is all for now.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3292466 said:
- Milenko nowhere near deserves 90% of the hate he gets.

Trust me. He deserves a good portion of the hate he's gotten. I'm sure some guys in the fed still recall how he just left Uncle Phatso and the E-Fed staff hanging so he could go write one lousy show in prison. He's shown to be nothing more than an attention hog and would do ANYTHING for it. Even if it's drawing hate towards himself. I wrote roleplays for both shows. He couldn't be bothered with the permanent one because he got the chance to run one that wouldn't last.

I have no clue about any of that fed stuff. From what I do know of him, just as a poster in the non-spam sessions, and just chatting with him, I have always found him solid.

Didn't someone start a thread not long ago about how the word "preggos, or preggers" annoyed the shit out of them?? I should've agreed wholeheartedly with that thread while I had the chance. haha

Dude, its a Pittsburgh word. You hear it more then not around here.

Dave needs a promotion to G-Mod!

Opposed. The jury's still out on whether he knocked up my wife. The bastard deflowered my sweet, innocent wife. Then he stole all my meth.

J4L was simply poking fun at Macios without trolling him and Doc with the first reply to the thread just explodes out of nowhere with the angry rant

So his poking in the prison is exempt (even though he got released Last Thursday) among other things, twas outta nowhere?

So his poking in the prison is exempt (even though he got released Last Thursday) among other things, twas outta nowhere?

I have no idea what poking in the prison you're talking about or what release last thursday you're talking about, the only release i know of was when J4L got out over a month ago, and still have no idea what you're talking about. I need to stop staying up til 6am and getting 4 hours of sleep every night, maybe then I'd understand your post.

Dude, its a Pittsburgh word. You hear it more then not around here.

Opposed. The jury's still out on whether he knocked up my wife. The bastard deflowered my sweet, innocent wife. Then he stole all my meth.

Then what the hell was she doing still wrapped in the box? You should've broken her in the moment you got her. But you just left her there. Beggin to be opened up.

I have no idea what poking in the prison you're talking about or what release last thursday you're talking about, the only release i know of was when J4L got out over a month ago, and still have no idea what you're talking about. I need to stop staying up til 6am and getting 4 hours of sleep every night, maybe then I'd understand your post.

shay-laren-bouncing-boobs.gif

He's not worth going into detail, check the prison or something to see how he's been Sullying (Immediate prison release Sully, not 9/11 Sully)

shay-laren-bouncing-boobs.gif

He's not worth going into detail, check the prison or something to see how he's been Sullying (Immediate prison release Sully, not 9/11 Sully)

It just seemed very unDoclike to viciously attack someone without a personal mention or clear motive behind it that I was aware of and other posters that saw it were saying the same. It's a shame that that thread got deleted, I was looking forward to seeing how things went but alas hours later all I received was a mysterious rep boost that I can only assume was from a post in that deleted thread. There seems to be no non CM Punk related justice in this world!

I'd like to hear a comparison between Immediate Prison Release Sully and 9/11 Sully. 9/11 Sully is totally better than Prison Release Sully.

fake hate flaming is by far one of the lamest things people do here. This isnt a scene from the movie Hook, please do not embarass yourselfs/

No shit. Time to get this motherfucker back on track....

Xfear - One of my favorites. Easily angered, but likable.

KB - Busts his ass around here, and knows his shit.

Sly - Probably my favorite poster over the last several months. So cold and ruthless... I love it. Nice guy, if you're not an idiot.

NorCal - I don't know him, at all, but I have never seen a NorCal post that I didn't, A. agree with, or B. find humorous.

IC25 - The only poster of this site who loves WrestleMania VIII as much as I do. Because of this, he does no wrong in my eyes.

Uncle Sam - If he ain't 1st, he sure ain't 3rd. Smartest poster we have, no question.

JMT - I think he hates me. I'm withholding comments until I have confirmation one way or the other.

Lee - Helped me quite a bit after I became a mod. Not familiar with him, as a poster, so that's as far as I'll go.

Doc - Irritatingly optimistic, but how irritating can that really be? A nice guy, but has a mean streak as well.... I like it :)

justinsayne - A total spaz, but respectful of those who deserve it.

Coco - He draws money. Takes his anti-authority role a bit too far, but he's good at it, so it rarely bothers me. When he gives a shit, he's the best around.

D-Man - One of the nicest guys to chat with on here. Can't see how anyone could have a problem with him. Oh, and get that Debate League fired up -- and make sure it doesn't last six months this time around.

Gaping Anus - Right where he belongs, with a fitting handle.

Nate - Probably the guy I get along best with on the forums, and an underrated poster. If you don't like Nate, fuck off.

CH David - If you find a nicer guy around here, let me know - so I can tell you how wrong you are.

Theo - Same boat as CH David.

JGlass - Found him terribly annoying for a long, long time. Now, I enjoy talking with him. I did a complete 180 here, and that rarely happens.

SSC - Makes me laugh.

Jack-Hammer - Doesn't buy into the bullshit around here, and that's appealing. Sometimes I wish I had kept on that same path.

Crock - Another guy who used to annoy the shit out of me, and to be honest, still does from time to time. But, he's nice, and better than at least half of you.

The Brain - See Jack-Hammer, but more social.

Charlie Hedberg - Weirds me out. Never know what the fuck he's talking about.

SNS - Funny guy. Oh, and stop calling him "funny and smart" if he constantly trolls you. It makes you look pathetic. Fight back, you *****es.

Sign Guy - Annoying, but catches more shit than he deserves. Some people follow others into this kind of thing far too often - think that makes you look cool? It doesn't. You look like fucking idiots.

Ferbian - I will never understand why people were so fucking mean to this guy. He's overrated! Oh? Fuck off. Was one of the nicest guys on this board, until he was chased off for no apparent reason. Ridiculous.

Serious Jones - Best gimmick poster of all time.

LSN - He's better than those trolling him. Fact.

Angel - A mean, unfunny troll. But, he's a child, and not worth getting worked up over.

Shattered Dreams - I am finding we have more in common than I had originally thought. Wish he'd watch WWE more often so we could actually end up on the same side of the fence from time to time.

Macca - I hate to admit it, but he makes me laugh from time to time. I still think he's (more than likely) an awful person in real life.

I'd Wear Pippa Middleton Like A Feedbag - see Tenta.

The Dragon Saga - Nice new poster... if he can avoid being banned again for spamming.

Calderownz - Most underrated poster on this board, no question.

Noah - Stop harassing the kid. He's nowhere near the twat young Sully is.

Zeven_Zion - A big part of me wants to like him. I don't, but I wish I did.

That took longer than expected. If I didn't mention you, it means I don't have an opinion either way.

Like fuck if I would be bothered to come up with a list myself. If you want to know what I think of you, or another poster, simply ask me. Or dont.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back