Your "True Opinions" Of Posters?

Yeah what the fuck about me? I feel the same way about threads as I do people showing me pictures: unless there's sex involved or I'm in them I don't give a fuck.

Holllaaaaa.

173690-ECW_148_Photo_001.jpg

Coco- You seem to go back and forth with me, no? Sometimes you seem to like me, but other times you don't. The difference between you and Armbar is that I actually do prefer to be on your good side so I genuinely want to know what I've done to sway you against me. Other than that, one of the funnier posters here, one of the best wrestling minds, blah blah this is getting repetitive.
You're being too sensitive. If I have to choose, I like you. This helps:

D-Man- You know your shit but Christ sometimes your brand of humor is just cringe worthy. For every slightly funny post you have I swear there's 5 more of just awful jokes. Somehow you feel it necessary to bash Coco whenever he says something "unfunny" in your opinion but if he did that every time you said something lame, he would really have little time for anything else.
Anyhow, onto more pressing matters.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3292466 said:
H- You people call him honest, but I view Coco as nothing more than a mindless troll. He has solid thoughts on wrestling, yes, but it still doesn't change the fact that he likes to troll, and for no good reason I can find. It's a shame I have to be one of his targets, because he does have many of the same wrestling interests as me, that I can see.
Get your tongue out of my ass!

You're being too sensitive. If I have to choose, I like you. This helps:

Anyhow, onto more pressing matters.

Get your tongue out of my ass!

There is no tongue in the ass about it. You like Punk, Bryan, etc...and you seem to be generally on the same side as me when it comes to opinions. You have a good posting ability, and if you are actually trying you are a great wrestling poster. I won't take that away from you, and I'm not going to try to. But I won't stick my nose up your ass like a new employee trying to get a raise.

Because on the personal side, I think you are a trolly bitch. It seems like you have nothing better to do than troll me and certain others. You can call it honesty or what the fuck ever, the plain and simple fact is that you're a bitch troll who needs to get over himself. I might be a bit annoying, I'll be the first to admit it. I'm not the best poster, I'll admit it. But that has nothing to do with it in reality, and you should just grow a damn set of nuts and admit that you just like trolling me because I tend to be an easy target. Quit being a bitch about it, covering it up with the whole "honesty" game, and admit you are a troll. It might be cool to you, but it's just annoying to me and many others. If you don't like my position, debate me. If you don't like the post, stop reading it. But quit being a pathetic troll and responding to every single fucking comment I make with witty, sarcastic remark. It's not cool, it's lame and pathetic. Personally, I think you are nothing more than a bottom-feeding cretin and you should go choke on a dick.

If you want me to give my real opinion about you, you just need to ask. You can even tell me how mean I'm allowed to be before I rip you a new anus.

You accept being trolled? :shrug: I normally just go on about my day if someone tries to troll me. Whatever floats your boat dudeson

That took longer than expected. If I didn't mention you, it means I don't have an opinion either way.

You may not have an opinion about me but I'd say that one of the things that I like about you is that you don't take any shit on the Attitude era. A lot of guys here shit on that era and praise this era only to look cool. Seems like these guys are the WrestleZone marks more than PG marks but you shoot them down whenever you get a chance. That is what makes you one of my favorite posters.

You may not have an opinion about me but I'd say that one of the things that I like about you is that you don't take any shit on the Attitude era. A lot of guys here shit on that era and praise this era only to look cool. Seems like these guys are the WrestleZone marks more than PG marks but you shoot them down whenever you get a chance. That is what makes you one of my favorite posters.

I speak truth, my son.

Or maybe there are really that many people that find this era superior? :shrug:

The Attitude Era was great and all, but it didn't have nearly the amount of talent that the PG Era has.

Noah - Stop harassing the kid. He's nowhere near the twat young Sully is.

Young Sully is a "twat" because he doesn't agree with the general opinion, and a bunch of adults love to bully kids over the internet one by one.

Or I suppose it's because he's an idiot or he's ******ed. Because someone mentally challenged can actually type full sentences...let alone paragraphs on a computer.

But yes...let's go with ******ed.

Reactions: TSG
The only reason I don't despise Sully is because he went along with my Bar Mitzvah joke way longer than I expected him too. I'm pretty sure he's an anti-Semite.

Or maybe there are really that many people that find this era superior? :shrug:

The Attitude Era was great and all, but it didn't have nearly the amount of talent that the PG Era has.

Rock, Austin, Angle, HHH, Jericho, Beniot, Guerrero, HBK( towards the early part), Foley, Undertaker, Kane in his hottest phase. What lack of talent are you talking about?

Rock, Austin, Angle, HHH, Jericho, Beniot, Guerrero, HBK( towards the early part), Foley, Undertaker, Kane in his hottest phase. What lack of talent are you talking about?

Benoit and Guerrero? They weren't top talent until the era was over. Same with Jericho. HBK was never a part of the Attitude Era as it's beginning coincidentally coincided with his retirement. Calling Kane a top talent is laughable, even if he was at his peak. Undertaker was an established star before the era began, and has been more of an asset before and after the Attitude Era than he ever was during. So really all you have is Triple H, Angle, Rock, Foley, and Austin.

Good era, yes, but I like PG better.

Young Sully is a "twat" because he doesn't agree with the general opinion, and a bunch of adults love to bully kids over the internet one by one.

Or I suppose it's because he's an idiot or he's ******ed. Because someone mentally challenged can actually type full sentences...let alone paragraphs on a computer.

But yes...let's go with ******ed.

I didn't say stupid, ******ed, dumb, or anything like that. You're not stupid... just immature, and twatish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back